inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Have you ever played vice city?

Written By: mr.smith s on 05/13/04 at 11:39 pm

This game is extremely addictive, even though i've finished it a while ago.

Subject: Re: Have you ever played vice city?

Written By: SmithsGirl on 05/14/04 at 10:02 am

Never heard of it, but i'm a chic so i'm not a HUGE video game player.

I'm a master at Mario Brothers though hehe  ;)

SmithsGirl

Written By: Kitten on 05/14/04 at 11:14 am

Just because your a chick doesn't mean you should shelter yourself from the awesomeness that is vice city.

Written By: mr.smith s on 05/14/04 at 11:17 am

Just because your a chick doesn't mean you should shelter yourself from the awesomeness that is vice city.

;):)Yeah!

Written By: AL-B on 05/14/04 at 5:40 pm

I have it for PS2, it's a good way to vent my frustrations once in a while.

Written By: SmithsGirl on 05/14/04 at 6:04 pm

I wouldnt consider myself "sheltered" because I have no interest in Vice City.

SmithsGirl

Written By: Kitten on 05/14/04 at 7:55 pm

I wouldnt consider myself "sheltered" because I have no interest in Vice City.

SmithsGirl

Sorry I didn't mean to be offensive I just mean that this game is so cool! you can drive around doing a bunch off evil things in a completly 80s city to an 80s sound track and lots of girls don't play because video games are typically "guy" things (and pale shelter is one of the songs wich might have influenced the choice of words) But if you have the chance its amazing, play it
:D

Written By: Lanie on 05/14/04 at 8:00 pm

YES! It's defintely a favorite!!! I can't wait for GTA:San Andreas to come out in October!! :D

Written By: SmithsGirl on 05/14/04 at 8:55 pm

Sorry I didn't mean to be offensive I just mean that this game is so cool! you can drive around doing a bunch off evil things in a completly 80s city to an 80s sound track and lots of girls don't play because video games are typically "guy" things (and pale shelter is one of the songs wich might have influenced the choice of words) But if you have the chance its amazing, play it
:D

Never offence taken  ;)

SmithsGirl

Written By: mr.smith s on 05/14/04 at 9:06 pm

YES! It's defintely a favorite!!! I can't wait for GTA:San Andreas to come out in October!! :D

I know. I'm such a geek i look to see if they are new screen shots pretty much everyday.  Its looks cool. one of them there is a bike, that would be cool to pedal around san andreas.

Gonna miss the 80's music though.  I wonder what the soundtrack will be like, and what actors they are gonna choose.

Written By: I_love_Miami_Vice on 05/14/04 at 9:21 pm

Vice City has a LOT of resemblance with the Miami Vice episodes, everything in it reminds you of the Miami Vice themes! ...which is one of the things I just DIG this game most of all!

Written By: Gtaman56 on 07/24/04 at 11:46 pm

Look at my avatar and signature and you will see I love this game! When SA comes out I will be pretty sad that the 80's style is gone though :\'(

Written By: Tanya1976 on 07/25/04 at 1:06 am

No, but I watch my fiance play. The soundtrack is my best part.

Written By: ferrisb on 07/25/04 at 1:26 pm

Played it so many times that I lost count :) :). The game is totally 80's and I just love those radio stations (there's also an 80's radio channel in the other version of the game "Liberty City").

Check for new replies or respond here...