inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Brat Pack revisited

Written By: rubixgirl on 05/25/04 at 9:58 am

I don't know who will play who or how it will be but I got this off of msn.com  :)

The rise and fall and sorta rise of the Brat Pack will be chronicled in a four-hour miniseries on VH1, reports Variety. The fast times of '80s icons such as Molly Ringwald, Judd Nelson, Rob Lowe, and Demi Moore will get dramatized on the music channel. No word on whether Long Duk Dong will make an appearance.

Subject: Re: Brat Pack revisited

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/25/04 at 12:18 pm

I don't know who will play who or how it will be but I got this off of msn.com  :)

The rise and fall and sorta rise of the Brat Pack will be chronicled in a four-hour miniseries on VH1, reports Variety. The fast times of '80s icons such as Molly Ringwald, Judd Nelson, Rob Lowe, and Demi Moore will get dramatized on the music channel. No word on whether Long Duk Dong will make an appearance.

Don't forget Anthony Michael Hall , Emilio Estevez, and Mare Winningham, also card-carrying Rat Pack members.

Written By: rubixgirl on 05/25/04 at 12:49 pm

Oh yeah..I know there were more...but I think the special will focus on the ones listed.

Written By: Kitten on 05/25/04 at 2:25 pm

That show  would be amazing to see! I hope it gets broadcast in Canada!!  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 05/25/04 at 2:49 pm

When would it be coming to television? ???

Howard

Written By: rubixgirl on 05/25/04 at 3:21 pm

Don't know when but it will be on VH1, which means they will air it over and over and over and over and over and over again.  ;D

Written By: AL-B on 05/25/04 at 9:35 pm

Don't forget Anthony Michael Hall , Emilio Estevez, and Mare Winningham, also card-carrying Rat Pack members.
I don't think these kids could quite hang with Sammy, Frank, and Dean. ;)
http://www.theratpack.org.uk/image4.htm

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/25/04 at 9:37 pm

I don't think these kids could quite hang with Sammy, Frank, and Dean. ;)

Well since Sammy, Frank and Dean are on the wrong side of the grass, I;d have to agree with you !  ;D

Written By: Hairspray on 05/27/04 at 12:01 am

Ooh, Ooh, I can name another one - Ally Sheedy <Talks to self> "See, I'm not that old"  ;D

But I guess if I'm talkin' to myself I have bigger problems. :P ;)

Written By: rubixgirl on 05/27/04 at 8:22 am

Ooh, Ooh, I can name another one - Ally Sheedy <Talks to self> "See, I'm not that old"  ;D

Only if you answer back.  ;)

Written By: AL-B on 05/27/04 at 10:07 pm

I could go for a "brat" pack right now...I'll have to fry up some Johnsonvilles this weekend! :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/27/04 at 10:21 pm

The brat pack acted out the Greek dramas of my youth's adolescent angst.  Well, some of it, anyway.  Is that a good thing?
:-\\

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/27/04 at 10:28 pm

Ally Sheedy was HOT!  :P

Especially in "War Games"...

Check for new replies or respond here...