inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Barnyard Stinkies?

Written By: JT74 on 06/03/04 at 10:44 pm

I think that's what they were called.  They were little rubber animals that emitted nauseating odors from their rear ends.

I had one that was a cow, I believe, and it smelled like manure.  It started making me sick so I threw it in the toy chest, and it stunk up the entire room!  We had to rip everything from the closet just to find it...

Does anyone else remember these things?  I don't think they had a very long shelf life.

Subject: Re: Barnyard Stinkies?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/03/04 at 11:30 pm

I think that's what they were called.  They were little rubber animals that emitted nauseating odors from their rear ends.

I had one that was a cow, I believe, and it smelled like manure.  It started making me sick so I threw it in the toy chest, and it stunk up the entire room!  We had to rip everything from the closet just to find it...

Does anyone else remember these things?  I don't think they had a very long shelf life.

;D ;D ;D
I don't remember those, but they sure sound like fun!  How unpleasant do they wanna make toys, anyway?  I've got an idea, how about Toxic Tinies?
I've got "Asbestos Alligator," "Mercury Mouse," "Lead Paint Lion," and "Uranium Rhino."  There's also the "Polychlorinated Biphenyl Fishies," but they're still in the development stage.

Subject: Re: Barnyard Stinkies?

Written By: JT74 on 06/04/04 at 4:35 am

;D ;D ;D
I don't remember those, but they sure sound like fun!  How unpleasant do they wanna make toys, anyway?  I've got an idea, how about Toxic Tinies?
I've got "Asbestos Alligator," "Mercury Mouse," "Lead Paint Lion," and "Uranium Rhino."  There's also the "Polychlorinated Biphenyl Fishies," but they're still in the development stage.

I guess some people would prefer death to the stench of those stinkies!  I still remember that sickening smell to this day...it lingered in my room for over a week.  I'm glad I didn't get the pig!

Check for new replies or respond here...