inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: If Khan had survived in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Written By: MasterSplinter on 06/10/04 at 5:46 pm

If Khan had survived in "The Wrath of Khan" and surrendered to James T. Kirk in the Mutara Nebula, then Khan would have been placed in a  Maximum security, Starfleet/Federation Prison, but with Khan's intellect, he would have found a way to escape, and menace
James T.Kirk again

Also, How come , Spock was brought back to live in the Genesis planet, but Khan wasn't???

Subject: Re: If Khan had survived in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Written By: rubixgirl on 06/10/04 at 6:02 pm

If Khan had survived in "The Wrath of Khan" and surrendered to James T. Kirk in the Mutara Nebula, then Khan would have been placed in a  Maximum security, Starfleet/Federation Prison, but with Khan's intellect, he would have found a way to escape, and menace
James T.Kirk again

Also, How come , Spock was brought back to live in the Genesis planet, but Khan wasn't???
Wasn't Kahn evil?? and Spock good? Maybe that would be why. It's been a while since I saw that movie though.

Written By: Powerslave on 06/11/04 at 4:07 am

Because the franchise couldn't have survived without Spock.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/11/04 at 4:29 am

James T.Kirk again

Spock lived because his body landed on the Genesis planet AFTER it had formed.

Khan was not brought back to life because he and his ship were OBLITERATED in the formation stage of Genesis.

Plus, I think back then, Ricardo Montalban had a contract to advertise Chrysler Cordoba cars (the ones with fine corinthian leather) and did not have time to film another Trek movie.  :P

But who knows?  They could do another Trek movie and bring Khan back, with some sort of storyline in which he effected some sort of last-minute escape from the Genesis explosion. ???  And since Ricado is now confined to a wheelchair, they could write into the story that Khan was somehow injured in his escape, but that his superior intellect is still coming up with new whacky ideas to top Armiral Kirk.  :P

Subject: If Khan had survived in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Written By: Dude111 on 02/17/18 at 12:20 am

I think they did all Star trek movies PERFECT!!!!!!!

I love all 6 movies......

Im curious..... On the first movie on my VHS tape its a longer version.. Anyone know what the added stuff is????

Check for new replies or respond here...