inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The 80's Request Show Is Now Live!!!!

Written By: TheBreakfastClub on 06/25/04 at 8:31 pm

hey guys. some of you might remember me as EightiesMusicDJ. TGIF!!!! The 80's Request Show IS Now Live. here's the link to the show: If you have Yahoo Messenger, you can join us in the 80's Request Show Chatroom. IM Me and i'll invite you into the room. My screenname is: ILuvThe80s75 Hope to see you there!

-Thomas

Subject: Re: The 80's Request Show Is Now Live!!!!

Written By: DJ Midas on 06/25/04 at 8:43 pm

The link BreakfastClub is speaking of is the website link in my profile.  Just click on WWW to the left here and it will take you there!  :)

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/02/04 at 7:15 pm

The 80's Request Show is LIVE again right now!  :D Click on my WWW link for details.  Also, In a few short hours fresh new MidasMix will be on the air.  So check it out!  :)

Written By: Jennifer028 on 07/02/04 at 10:28 pm

Pretty cool!  Now I'm just going to see if my song gets played.

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/09/04 at 7:06 pm

TheBreakfastClub is running his live request show right now!  :D  Click on my WWW link to get to the station, and at 11 PM EST MidasMix will be making another run.  Check it out.  8)

Written By: Jennifer028 on 03/04/05 at 3:54 pm

This site is back up and running and its really cool.  80's music 24 hours a day!  And you can make requests! 

Check for new replies or respond here...