inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: cool shows on KDOC Ch.56-Southern California

Written By: BlaznFattyz on 06/30/04 at 9:48 am

any one else get to enjoy these shows?

Video One with Richard Blade, Wally George, Poor Man from KROQ, and Giant Robot?

Subject: Re: cool shows on KDOC Ch.56-Southern California

Written By: Hairspray on 06/30/04 at 9:27 pm

any one else get to enjoy these shows?

Video One with Richard Blade

HOLY Shhhnikees!! :o :D

Someone else in the world who not only remembers, but enjoyed Video One with Richard Blade. :)

It was on this show that I watched the video by the group King Love and Pride for the first time in approx. 1984/85. 8)

Written By: BlaznFattyz on 07/01/04 at 8:33 am

ya, that show rocked.  the videos were cool.  i still remember when berlin played.  that lead singer was smokin.

Written By: Sam Bo on 07/23/04 at 9:10 pm

Wally and all others were entertaining.  If your too stupid to see that his work was entertainment only and your going to cry about how harsh he was then read my opinions: GO back to Mexico or Vietnam!  P.S. fudge ATZLAN/ATZALAN/ ALL WETBACKS that think California is owed to them.  CLOSE down the borders to every person regardless of race/country!  Help fight overpopulation and the multitude of problems that came/come with it.  Stand up for your rights as a citizen and an employee/employer!  Thank you ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...