inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song/Movie help

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/06/04 at 4:18 pm

There's a song (don't know the name) but the chorus goes something like "Ain't nobody, does it better. Make it happen. Make me feel this way." Not only am I trying to find out the song/artist. But also, it seems it might have been in a movie. If so what one??  ??? It's driving me nuts.  :o
Thanks for any help in advance.  :)

Subject: Re: Song/Movie help

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/06/04 at 4:46 pm

It may be "Ain't Nobody" by Rufus & Chaka Khan.  That song was featured in the movie Breakin' and is on the soundtrack.

Written By: Howard on 07/06/04 at 4:50 pm

Chaka Khan-Ain't Nobody.  :)

Howard

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/07/04 at 7:57 am

Thanks you guys...It was right on the tip of my brain.  :D

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/07/04 at 3:37 pm

There's a song (don't know the name) but the chorus goes something like "Ain't nobody, does it better. Make it happen. Make me feel this way." Not only am I trying to find out the song/artist. But also, it seems it might have been in a movie. If so what one??  ??? It's driving me nuts.  :o
Thanks for any help in advance.  :)

I was thinking of the Kelly Price version from the movie "Bringing Down the House' with Steve Martin.That's a great song.

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/08/04 at 8:01 am

I was thinking of the Kelly Price version from the movie "Bringing Down the House' with Steve Martin.That's a great song.

Oh, yeah, I remember that, which is probably what I'm thinking of most recently. Thanks for reminding me of that as well.  But I do remember it in Breakin' also.

Check for new replies or respond here...