inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Popular 80's songs you don't like?

Written By: TheBreakfastClub on 07/08/04 at 1:17 pm

Come On Eileen: as soon as the violins begin playing, I immediately change stations. Overplayed and annoying. I only play it live on my station if someone requests it. LOL

Don't Worry Be Happy: I was 13 when this song was popular and LOVED it. Today, I find it annoying and dumb! 

-Thomas
http://80srequestshow.kicks-ass.net Home of the best 80's music and the new home of The Midas Mix. Every friday night!

Subject: Re: Popular 80's songs you don't like?

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/08/04 at 1:22 pm

Don't Worry Be Happy: I was 13 when this song was popular and LOVED it. Today, I find it annoying and dumb! 

-Thomas
http://80srequestshow.kicks-a**.net Home of the best 80's music and the new home of The Midas Mix. Every friday night!

I actually stated out liking this song, until my principal at my high school would play this EVERY morning on the PA system.

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/08/04 at 1:25 pm

Come On Eileen: as soon as the violins begin playing, I immediately change stations. Overplayed and annoying. I only play it live on my station if someone requests it. LOL

I agree.  I would do nearly everything to keep from playing "Come On Eileen" on the 80's night I used to DJ, from breaking compilation CDs that had the song on it to running a scam where my wife or friend would slip me large amounts of money NOT to play the song.  I think I played it once every 6 months if that.

Not a big Tiffany or NKOTB fan.  But I do like Milli Vanilli, whoever they were.

Written By: Paul on 07/08/04 at 1:41 pm

On the wrong side of 'tedious'...probably 'cause they've been played/compiled to death, or they just weren't much cop to begin with...

'The Lady In Red' (aargh!) - Chris De Burgh
'I Just Called To Say I Love You' - Stevie Wonder
'Take My Breath Away' - Berlin

...anything by Whitney...

...just the tip of a substantial iceberg...!!

Written By: TheBreakfastClub on 07/08/04 at 4:52 pm

thank goodness i'm not the only one who doesn't like Take My Breath Away. Also, Mr. Roboto by Styxx.. *ducks head*  I prefer Renegade :)

-Thomas

Written By: Bobby on 07/08/04 at 5:19 pm

Yes, I agree 'Take my breath away' by Berlin bores me stupid (when I'm not already  :P).

Others (even an 80s-a-phile like myself has his dislikes).

Amigo - Black Slate
Rapture - Blondie
Nothing has been proved - Dusty Springfield
I need you - BVSMP
Classic - Adrian Gurvitz

I really want to hate 'Candy Girl' by New Edition because it sounds like a rip-off of ABC by The Jacksons - but I can't.  :-\\

Written By: AL-B on 07/08/04 at 5:25 pm

There weren't many "popular" 80's songs that I DID like...

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/08/04 at 6:45 pm

Anything and everything by Wacko-Jacko :P

Written By: prettypete on 07/08/04 at 11:23 pm

i was listening to a compilation today and i didn't recognize a couple of songs. the first one was by "go west" (not "king of wishful thinking" even though i can't really say i like that one either) and the other by spandau ballet-gold. YUCK. the rest of the cd has the fixx, blondie, kim wilde and some other so called number ones.

Written By: Tim Kramar on 07/09/04 at 3:31 am

I didn't like Madonna

Written By: eightiesfan on 07/09/04 at 8:41 am

I used to not like the song "Into the Night" by Benny Mardones but it's grown on me over the years.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 07/09/04 at 9:20 am

There weren't many "popular" 80's songs that I DID like...

same here. if i wasn't listening to metal/hard rock or select new wave bands, i was mostly listening to 50s and 60s rock. a lot of "popular" 80s music bored me then and makes me ill now.

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 07/09/04 at 9:29 am

I've actually grown tired of a lot of 80's "standards." Anything by Cyndi Lauper (except "I Drove All Night"), Madonna, Whitney Houston, "Come On Eileen" by Dexy's, "Our House" by Madness (Go back to ska, guys!), "Whip It" by Devo, etc, etc, etc...all of these I could do without listening to ever again. I can't go to an 80's night in a club without hearing some crap standard song. It was great at the time, but 20-something years later after hearing them still played to death, it's a bit tiresome.

If I may stick my neck on the chopping block for a moment...I can say that I'm even semi-bored with "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes" by Ultravox! <GASP!> Don't get me wrong, I still think it's a great song, and the best video ever made (unbiased opinion - I thought this before I became a huge fan)...but it's the only song anyone knows (except for those precious few who might know "Vienna"), and they have so many other great songs that very few people have ever heard, and it's unfortunate. Actually, you could say the same for just about any band who has a "standard" hit. They've got better songs than that! Soft Cell have better songs than "Tainted Love!" ("Torch," "Sex Dwarf," etc.) A Flock Of Seagulls have better songs than "I Ran!" The Human League have better songs than "Don't You Want Me!" ("Empire State Human" is one of my personal favourites! Thanks Rush!) For any artist that has one or two standard hits, people should go and explore the rest of their music and maybe they'll discover that there are better songs out there than the one that everybody knows and loves/loathes/is sick of. The only exception of course, being those artists in the 80's who had a million hits (like Michael Jackson, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, and Whitney Houston) and people are just sick of them in general. :)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: lebeiw15 on 07/09/04 at 9:38 am

"Our House" by Madness, and "I Love Rock n Roll" by Joan Jett.  Anything by Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam. :-X

Written By: Hairspray on 07/09/04 at 10:17 am

i was listening to a compilation today and i didn't recognize a couple of songs. the first one was by "go west" (not "king of wishful thinking" even though i can't really say i like that one either)

That was probably "Call Me". I do like that one, whereas I didn't like "King of Wishful Thinking". :P

The problem with many of the standard 80's tunes is that they have become severely overplayed through the years because sadly many djs will not look any deeper than the Top 40 of the time. I still like the stuff, but will only listen to it sporadically.

As for a couple of popular 80's tunes I don't like:

New Edition - Candygirl

Blondie - Call Me (That was 80's right? ??? )

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 07/09/04 at 10:42 am

"Kokomo" by the Beach Boys literally makes me wanna go postal.

"Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves is downright painful to listen to.

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" for obvious reasons

"I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston makes me wanna hurl

I know there are tons more, but these stand out the most at the moment.

Written By: wagonman76 on 07/09/04 at 11:23 am

the first one was by "go west" (not "king of wishful thinking"

I wonder if it was "What You Wont Do For Love".  Thats the only other one that Ive heard from them.  I really like that song.  But I too hated "King Of Wishful Thinking".  But those were early 90s werent they?

A couple that come to mind that I hate from the 80s are "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" by Wang Chung and "Hot Hot Hot" by Buster Poindexter (I think).  Cant think of any other 80s songs like those but Id probably hate them too.  Also that song "Party All The Time" by Eddie Murphy, I always hated that one since the first time I heard it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/09/04 at 11:44 am

I can't stand Bette Davis Eyes-YUCKO!!!! I really HATE, HATE, HATE that song. Also To All the Girls I Loved Before. This is how we used to listen to it:

"To all the Gi-CLICK!"  ;)

Cat

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/09/04 at 11:45 am

I wonder if it was "What You Wont Do For Love".  Thats the only other one that Ive heard from them.  I really like that song.  But I too hated "King Of Wishful Thinking".  But those were early 90s werent they?

Maybe its We Close Our Eyes, that was pretty popular and overplayed.

Written By: ferrisb on 07/09/04 at 12:35 pm

"Kokomo" by the Beach Boys literally makes me wanna go postal.

"Walking On Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves is downright painful to listen to.

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" for obvious reasons

"I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston makes me wanna hurl

I know there are tons more, but these stand out the most at the moment.

I'd go for the first and the third of your list. Especially the third....makes me wanna hurl too  :-X :-X :-X

Written By: Koop on 07/09/04 at 1:18 pm

Mickey- Toni Basil
Walking On Sunshine- Katrina and the Waves
Don't Worry, Be Happy- Bobby McFerrin
Mony Mony- Billy Idol
The Warrior- Scandal
Sister Christian- Night Ranger (tho I do like Night Ranger)
Walk Like an Egyptian- Bangles
Never Gonna Give You Up- Rick Astley

and most pop hits by Huey Lewis and Phil Collins (OVERPLAYED!!!)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/09/04 at 8:03 pm

Don't Worry Be Happy-Bobby McFerrin
Physical(Dumb video too!)-ONJ
Harden My Heart-Quarterflash
How Will I Know-Whitney Houston
Invisible Touch-Genesis
Space Age Love Song-A Flock of Seagulls
Orinoco Flow(Sail Away)-Enya
Body Language-Queen
ANYTHING BY NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK-they make me wanna puke!

Written By: Bobby on 07/09/04 at 8:17 pm

I like a heck of a lot of what's been said here (including Go West's 'King of wishful thinking').

It's great to be different.  :D

Written By: zcrito on 07/09/04 at 11:33 pm

Anything and everything by Wacko-Jacko :P

Let's be fair to MJ. Jacko didn't become wacko ( :D ) until around 1984 and after??

When I heard him in late '79 and early '80, I was surprised he was able to make a comeback, but he did and "Off the Wall" was a great album. Before "Off the Wall" he was considered a has-been. It was sometime during the mid '80s that he started acting odd. ::)

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 07/10/04 at 8:04 am

Anything by Madonna  ::)

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 07/10/04 at 8:08 am

"Dancing With Tears In My Eyes" by Ultravox! <GASP!> Don't get me wrong, I still think it's a great song, and the best video ever made (unbiased opinion - I thought this before I became a huge fan)...but it's the only song anyone knows (except for those precious few who might know "Vienna"), and they have so many other great songs that very few people have ever heard, and it's unfortunate.

I thought EVERYONE knew Vienna ?  ???  Didn't they release it over there or something ?  :-\\

It's 100 times the song "Dancing with tears...." is......  ;)

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/10/04 at 8:17 am

"Kokomo" by the Beach Boys was the first one that came to mind..

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 07/10/04 at 9:56 am

I thought EVERYONE knew Vienna ?  ???  Didn't they release it over there or something ?  :-\\

You know...I'm not sure. I listened to music heavily in the 80's (including the early 80's), and I never heard it on the radio or anything. I have a pretty good memory of these things, but I don't remember hearing "Vienna" at all. I remember "Dancing..." and some awful atrocity that came a couple of years later called "Same Old Story" which came out as the band were falling apart. :\'( "Vienna," unfortunately, I wouldn't hear 'til years later when it happened to be on an import 80's compilation I bought. And then I would be introduced to the rest of their stuff by Rush later on. (I think he regrets it now!) ;D

Absolutely Vile

Written By: jaytee on 07/10/04 at 10:19 am

I love the song Vienna.  It was quite a big hit here.

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 07/10/04 at 10:50 am

I love the song Vienna.  It was quite a big hit here.

Yes, it went to #2 in the UK!!! If it weren't for that bloody "Shaddup Your Face" it would probably have gone to #1!!! Grrrrrrrrr... >:(

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Rush on 07/10/04 at 1:06 pm

Shaddup Your Face - Joe Dolce
There's No-one Quite Like Grandma - St Winifred School Choir
Grandad - Clive Dunn
Save Your Love - Rene & Renato
Any Hair band stuff or metal etc
anything by Shakin' Stevens
Orville's Song - Keith Harris and Orville

Some of these were just popular in the UK (luckily, for everyone else).

Written By: Alana on 07/18/04 at 5:43 pm

The Hateful list:

1. I wanna be a cowboy- WOULD SOMEONE TELL THAT TED GUY TO STOP WHINING AND TO SHUT THE HELL UP!

2. wave babies-Honeymoon Suite Totally lost themselves on that we-lost-ourselves-because-we-were-frickin-horny song/something that's really nothing

Written By: redhead007 on 07/18/04 at 6:07 pm

I'd have to agree with the first posters on this thread about "Come On Eileen." GACK! In my area, we have 80s at 8 every week night and that song is always played. That and almost all of the songs that have been mentioned already. The more obscure stuff was better....

I would also like to nominate "We Built This City." I haven't seen that one mentioned on this thread yet. It was good the first few times for me, then it just got WAY too overplayed.

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 07/19/04 at 1:44 am

West End Girls by the Pet Shop Boys.
Now, I can listen to it and semi-enjoy it out of nostalgia's sake, but when it was out, and popular, I hated that song.  Didn't hate them, but just couldn't stand that song. 

Written By: Carrie on 07/19/04 at 11:09 am

Everybody Have Fun Tonight by Wang Chung!!!!!!!!!

Most anything by New Kids on the Block, Whitney Houston, Tiffany... I am sure there are more, I just can't think of any at this time.

Written By: safetydance on 07/19/04 at 9:03 pm

"Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins and "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin. I hated both the "Top Gun" soundtrack AND the movie!

Also hated "Dirty Dancing" and all the hits from it!

Written By: woops on 07/22/04 at 12:35 am

Some I'll mention...  :P

"Walking On Sunshine" Katrina & The Waves
"We Are The World" USA For Africa... great cause, but not worth listening to
Anything Tiffany except for "I Think We're Alone Now"
Anything from Journey
Anything Whitney Houston except for "I Want To Dance With Somebody"
Anything Milli Vanilli

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 07/22/04 at 7:11 am

same here. if i wasn't listening to metal/hard rock or select new wave bands, i was mostly listening to 50s and 60s rock. a lot of "popular" 80s music bored me then and makes me ill now.

Same here too.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/22/04 at 1:01 pm

"Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.  I can't stand that song!!!  :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/23/04 at 7:02 am

Some I'll mention...  :P

"Walking On Sunshine" Katrina & The Waves

Gack!  I DESPISE THAT SONG!

Anything written or performed by Michael Bolton.
George Michael eats it, especially "Father Figure," and "I Want Your Sex."
INXS--"I Need You Tonight," "Suicide Blonde"
The Outfield--"I Don't Want to Lose Your Love Tonight" or whatever that song was.
Dwight Twilley--"Girls"
Mike+The Mechanics--"All I Need is a Miracle"
Phil Collins--"Susudio"
Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack:  Tonight I Celebrate My Love
Billy Idol--"Mony Mony"
Bon Jovi--"Living On a Prayer"
Boston--"Amanda"
Night Ranger--"Sister Christian"
Huey Lewis and the News--"Hip to be Square"

Written By: zcrito on 07/23/04 at 12:44 pm

The Outfield--"I Don't Want to Lose Your Love Tonight" or whatever that song was.
Dwight Twilley--"Girls"
Phil Collins--"Susudio"
Billy Idol--"Mony Mony"
Boston--"Amanda"

A great, on-the-money list of irritating songs, Max. Except I'd give a pass to: Bon Jovi--"Living On a Prayer".
Its good parts slightly outnumber its bad.  ::)

:)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 07/23/04 at 10:11 pm

:o How can you one not like Candygirl by New Edition??

With some exceptions, most of Jacko's songs can be tossed in the can. I think I'm pretty sick of Madonna's "Like a Virgin" though.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 07/23/04 at 10:15 pm

Dwight Twilley--"Girls"
Phil Collins--"Susudio"
Billy Idol--"Mony Mony"
Boston--"Amanda"

What about "I Want to know what love is". Song's so annoying, I forgot who sang it. 

I happen to love "Sister Christian" and "Susudio" - please take them off the list.

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/24/04 at 3:03 am

What about "I Want to know what love is". Song's so annoying, I forgot who sang it. 

Hey,Tanya..that song is by Foreigner..it was a great song-the first week it was released.Overplayed to death  ::)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 07/24/04 at 11:38 am

Hey,Tanya..that song is by Foreigner..it was a great song-the first week it was released.Overplayed to death  ::)

Great song, I agree, the first couple of times I heard it. But, dang it, after 200 times, it's pretty bad.  ;D

Tanya

Written By: Johnny_D on 08/21/04 at 8:26 pm

"Kokomo" by The Beach Boys is their masturbatory attempt to squeeze a few more bucks out of their nostalgia market.

So, I trashed it with a parody called "Smokobone" ......
http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/thebeachboys6.shtml

Written By: MooRocca on 08/21/04 at 8:47 pm

Just from the top 100 songs of 1980, these are the ones I remember and very much don't like:

3. Magic, Olivia Newton-John
4. Rock With You, Michael Jackson
5. Do That To Me One More Time, Captain & Tennille
7. Coming Up, Paul McCartney
10. The Rose, Bette Midler
11. Escape (The Pina Colada Song), Rupert Holmes
15. Lost In Love, Air Supply
16. Little Jeannie, Elton John
17. Ride Like The Wind, Cristopher Cross
18. Upside Down, Diana Ross
19. Please Don't Go, K.C. and The Sunshine Band
20. Babe, Styx
21. With You I'm Born Again, Billy Preston & Syreeta
24. Yes, I'm Ready, Teri De Sario With K.C.
26. Steal Away, Robbie Dupree
27. Biggest Part Of Me, Ambrosia
28. This Is It, Kenny Loggins
30. Let's Get Serious, Jermaine Jackson
31. Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer, Kenny Rogers and Kim Carnes
32. Sailing, Christopher Cross
34. Coward Of The County, Kenny Rogers
35. Ladies Night, Kool and The Gang
36. Take Your Time, S.O.S. Band
37. No More Tears (Enough Is Enough), Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer
39. More Love, Kim Carnes
41. Brass In Pocket, Pretenders (I hate this one less than I did at the time)
42. Special Lady, Ray, Goodman & Brown
44. The Second Time Around, Shalamar
53. On The Radio, Donna Summer
56. All Out Of Love, Air Supply
57. Cool Change, Little River Band
59. Desire, Andy Gibb
61. Daydream Believer, Anne Murray
65. She's Out Of My Life, Michael Jackson
66. Fame, Irene Cara
68. How Do I Make You, Linda Ronstadt
69. Into The Night, Benny Mardones
73. One Fine Day, Carole King
74. Dim All The Lights, Donna Summer
76. Hurt So Bad, Linda Ronstadt
77. Should've Never Let You Go, Neil Sedaka and Dara Sedaka
82. Stand By Me, Mickey Gilley
84. Deja Vu, Dionne Warwick
85. Drivin' My Life Away, Eddie Rabbitt 
87. Sara, Fleetwood Mac
90. September Morn, Neil Diamond
91. Give Me The Night, George Benson
92. Broken Hearted Me, Anne Murray
93. You Decorated My Life, Kenny Rogers
96. In America, Charlie Daniels Band
98. Ships, Barry Manilow
99. All Night Long, Joe Walsh

Written By: wagonman76 on 08/21/04 at 8:59 pm

Hey thanks.  You reminded me of a lot of songs that I DO like!  ;D

Written By: MooRocca on 08/21/04 at 9:38 pm

Hey thanks.  You reminded me of a lot of songs that I DO like!  ;D

:)  If you want to look at the whole top 100 list, to find other favorites you may not have heard in years, I found it at:  http://www.musicoutfitters.com/topsongs/1980.htm 

I sometimes use that site to browse titles when I have a parody idea but no song has popped into my head to go with it.  If you change the year in the URL to any number 1955 through 1999, you'll get that year's chart.  (If I remember right, 1996's chart says 1997 in the title, but it is the correct chart.)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/08/05 at 9:09 pm

Islands In The Stream by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, it was overplayed like crazy.  ::)

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You by Glenn Medeiros 

Anything done by Michael Bolton (I pretty much don't like most of Michael Bolton's music).

Anything done by Rick Astley.

Anything done by Air Supply.

There's probally more....

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/08/05 at 10:29 pm

:P  SOO many but a few that stick out...99 Luft ballons..is that the name??.....Im walking on Sunshine..HATED that song..my dog at the time was named sunshine and I hated the song causa that but also cause..well..I just Hated it!!....ummm...That flock of seagulls song..the one where hes just going in a circle in the video...Oh DEF the Mickey..your so fine cheerleading thing song...OMG..Ev time I heard it I couldnt get it outta my head..drove me NUTS...Im sure theres more but I have a headache now and Im sure Ill be dreaming that stupid Mickey song!!LOL!!!!!!!!

Written By: ADH13 on 09/09/05 at 1:21 am

Wow, there are quite a few.  I don't even remember all the exact titles or artists. so I'll try.

Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

We Didn't Start The Fire -Billy Joel (I like most Billy Joel music, but this one was a bad ripoff of It's The End Of The World As We Know It in my opinion.

Love Shack - B-52's.  (Roam was pretty bad too.. but not as bad as Love Shack)

She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals

Peek A Boo - Siouxie And The Banshees

Funky Cold Medina, Posse On Broadway, Cars That Go Boom, Pump Up The Volume, Push It, Girl You Know It's True, Brass Monkey.. I think you get the idea.. I didn't like any of that garbage.

Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson

My Prerogative - Bobby Brown

Little Walter - ??

Catch Me I'm Falling - Pretty Poison

Blame It On The Rain - ??

New Sensation - INXS

Let's Hear It For The Boy - Deneice Williams (and MAN they played it alot! >:()

Fresh - Kool & The Gang

The Futures So Bright - Timbuk3

Anything by New Kids On The Block or Sade.

Also, what was the big deal about Menudo??  I don't even know any of their 80's songs.. yet they were always in every teen magazine! ???

Written By: kellianne on 12/25/05 at 6:35 pm

Here are 4 popular 80's song that I really, really,REALLY can't stand: Abracadabra; Our House; Eastside Boys; and, The Wishing Well.

Written By: jlp937 on 12/25/05 at 11:42 pm

I RAN!  The intro is way to long!

Written By: DevoRule on 12/26/05 at 2:17 am

I'll limit this to New Wave:

Come on Eileen - awful
Any DD or Fixx
not big on Cure, although they're partially '90s
Any B-52's (although I kinda like "Roam")

Written By: whistledog on 12/26/05 at 11:02 pm

Also, what was the big deal about Menudo??

Written By: Criz on 12/27/05 at 12:30 pm

Shaddup Your Face - Joe Dolce
There's No-one Quite Like Grandma - St Winifred School Choir
Grandad - Clive Dunn
Save Your Love - Rene & Renato
Any Hair band stuff or metal etc
anything by Shakin' Stevens
Orville's Song - Keith Harris and Orville

Some of these were just popular in the UK (luckily, for everyone else).

Thank you! Why oh why do we have to endure these songs?? Especially 'Save Your Love' - that's top of my list!

West End Girls by the Pet Shop Boys.
Now, I can listen to it and semi-enjoy it out of nostalgia's sake, but when it was out, and popular, I hated that song.

Written By: KKay on 12/27/05 at 1:48 pm

Neil Diamond: They're coming to america..

it's like nails on a blackboard!

Written By: whistledog on 12/27/05 at 10:27 pm

Another song I don't really care for is 'Teenland' by The Northern Pikes.  It was a Canadian song, a big hit in 1987, but I never really liked it.  I'm glad it was a hit though, because the later songs they released in the early 90's were awesome! :)

Written By: SpaceHog on 12/28/05 at 3:05 pm

Pilot Of The Airwaves-Charlie Dore
Where Are you now?-Jimmy Harnen
when i'm with you-Sherrif
Freaks come out at night-whodini
Don't close your eyes- KIX
Angel Eyes- Steelheart

I have many more

Written By: Schillingfan on 12/28/05 at 3:17 pm

Styx's "Babe" sucks alot! I usually have to hit the mute button on the TV remote!

Check for new replies or respond here...