inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 1980s toy help please

Written By: Junorion on 07/11/04 at 2:11 am

Hello, I hope you could help me, I am trying to find out the name of a 1980s toy motorcycle set I had as a kid.

This desciption is from memory so it may not be exact. The toy I am talking about was a stunt motorcycle set and was a "wind-up" or "rev-up" style toy. The toy had three small motorcycles and a main launch base.  The motorcycles were only about 2-3 inches long and had a complete metal rear wheel (I dont think they had riders).  The base had a a small "hand crank" on one side that would rev-up gears in three diffrent ports that the motorcycles would be placed in.  The motorcycles would then be released from the base with some sort of push button and would go zooming off. The base had a small loop for one port, a small ramp for the second and the third just released the morotcycle onto the floor.  The only color that comes to mind is white, it was mostly white.

Thanks for your time, any help is much appreciated!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...