inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: name of this movie?

Written By: Izod on 07/15/04 at 11:49 pm

I saw this movie back in like 1984 on cable, & has been driving me nuts for a long while now because I can't remember the name of it. I only remember one small portion of this movie. I remember a young pizza delivery guy (might be another type of food) delivering to a married lady's (I think she was italian) apartment, & she was home alone. She started flirting with the young delivery guy, & then he suddenly thought of his buddies. So he then got his buddies (one was a fat guy), & they all went back to her apartment. They all then took turns with her in her bed room, & I remember the fat guy  saying "What a nympho". Shortly after that, her husband came home. That's pretty much all I remember.

Subject: Re: name of this movie?

Written By: Koop on 07/16/04 at 12:17 am

It sounds like "The Last American Virgin".

Written By: Fett69 on 07/16/04 at 12:31 am

:-\\

I can see this scene, but not the actors' faces!!  It might be "Last American Virgin" as Koop suggested, but I don't think so!

This is sooo gonna bug me....  >:(

Written By: Izod on 07/16/04 at 12:46 am

Thanks guys! That title sounds very familiar! I'll check it out!  :)

Written By: Fett69 on 07/16/04 at 1:17 am

I think we have a winner.  Koop is correct. I found this description of the movie, and I think the scene is the "Spanish nymphomaniac" described here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009OWJW?v=glance

Haven't seen it in ages.  Another movie to add to the want list.... ;)

Written By: Izod on 07/16/04 at 1:41 am

I think we have a winner.  Koop is correct. I found this description of the movie, and I think the scene is the "Spanish nymphomaniac" described here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00009OWJW?v=glance

Haven't seen it in ages.  Another movie to add to the want list.... ;)

Yep! I ordered it right away...because from seeing the picture (the guys in the pool), it gave me another flashback of them having the crabs (lol).  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...