inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I am a 10 year old kid at a library computer...I love the 80's & i type quick

Written By: I_Like_The_Cars on 07/21/04 at 1:40 pm

Heya!!! :o

Subject: Re: I am a 10 year old kid at a library computer...I love the 80's & i type quic

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/21/04 at 1:55 pm

Are you the same 10 year old that posted a day or so ago?

Subject: Re: I am a 10 year old kid at a library computer...I love the 80's & i type quic

Written By: I_Like_The_Cars on 07/21/04 at 2:06 pm

yea

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/21/04 at 2:07 pm

what do you like about the 80's?

Written By: I_Like_The_Cars on 07/21/04 at 2:08 pm

Sorry....I wasnt sure that people can come to my board.....i am not sure if my account is even verified yet ....LOL
::)

Written By: I_Like_The_Cars on 07/21/04 at 2:09 pm

Music.......peace.....
all that stuff...AND THE CURE

Written By: I_Like_The_Cars on 07/21/04 at 2:10 pm

You??

Subject: Re: I am a 10 year old kid at a library computer...I love the 80's & i type qui

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/21/04 at 2:10 pm

well that's good...hope you enjoy the 80's board. :)

Well, I like everything 80's, especially movies.

Written By: I_Like_The_Cars on 07/21/04 at 2:11 pm

U still here?

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/21/04 at 2:12 pm

yes, but obviously I'm not as fast as you on the typing.  ;)

Written By: I_Like_The_Cars on 07/21/04 at 2:13 pm

LOL...i hate that about messageboards...u have to refresh to see someone type
:-\\

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/21/04 at 2:14 pm

yup... :)

Subject: Re: I am a 10 year old kid at a library computer...I love the 80's & i type qui

Written By: I_Like_The_Cars on 07/21/04 at 2:14 pm

Sorry...i gotta go.....see ya later,oh ya, i forgot ...is there like a friends list or something on this messaging boards??? ???

Written By: I_Like_The_Cars on 07/21/04 at 2:17 pm

see ya later  :\'(

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/21/04 at 2:20 pm

yes there is. all you have to do is click on that person's name and there is a link to select them as a "buddy"

...bye

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/21/04 at 3:14 pm

Hey ILTC...not sure if the Cure covered "More Than This", but you should check out Roxy Music's version. ;)

Written By: Alana on 07/22/04 at 8:11 pm

I am a 13 year old teenager who is typing at a hotel computer (my computer does not work, goddamnit!) and likes The Cure, Tears For Fears' Roland Orzabal and any British 80's group! I'm from Canada!!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :) :)

Check for new replies or respond here...