inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does anyone know this music video...?

Written By: Darian on 07/27/04 at 4:01 am

Does anyone know this 80's music video from my vague description?  It's been bothering me for a while now, and the people I describe it to insist that I'm simply making this up.   It would really help if someone knew what I was talking about.   

I have no idea how the song goes, so that probably doesn't help, but (I think) it all takes place in a very dark room with a large moonlit window at the center; at the left of the window is a bed.  4 people, possibly only floating heads pop up at the window and start playing the violin.  I think this starts the video, but I'm not sure.  Then some guy is on the bed, and there are spiders and other things crawling over him while he belts out his tune.  What video/song is this? If anyone knows, it would really alleviate some sleepless nights.  ...Not to mention, it might prove I'm not insane....

Subject: Re: Does anyone know this music video...?

Written By: wagonman76 on 07/27/04 at 11:07 am

Sounds to me like something I remember seeing on a 90s video but Im not sure what it was.

Written By: migi on 07/27/04 at 1:21 pm

I've seen one from Cure which was quite similar...I guess? Also Björk's video had features you described. :-\\

Written By: Darian on 07/27/04 at 2:15 pm

Thanks guys!  Turns out it was The Cure's - Lullaby.  I can finally get some decent sleep agaiin, thanks.

Check for new replies or respond here...