inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Vixen

Written By: Heavymetal on 07/30/04 at 10:12 am

VH-1's BAND REUNITED crew has moved back to the USA for the next show in their series, and if you're on the west coast of America and you're a fan of rock music then you can get FREE TICKETS to see VIXEN reunite live on stage on August 3rd - see the THIS WEEK'S NEWS page on the website for all the details...

Subject: Re: Vixen

Written By: AnchorBay1986 on 08/04/04 at 8:17 pm

DARN!!!!!  i live in the metro detriot area  big fan of vixen  are they releasing a cd anytime soon? any since tangerine?  thank god i have some of their concerts on video  and if not all most of their music, still have  my vixen posters on my bedroom wall  and i am 36  but feel and look 21 which i  was when vixen came out. 

Written By: prettypete on 08/11/04 at 6:16 am

Who wrote "Edge of a Broken Heart"? I remember a big name wrote some of their songs like bon jovi or something. I like the song "Crying"

Written By: Atari on 08/11/04 at 9:02 am

Oh man, did I have the hots for that lead singer. I've seen a few recent pictures of her and she has grown into a FINE looking woman. I can't wait to see the VH1 special.

Written By: woops on 08/12/04 at 2:39 am

Who wrote "Edge of a Broken Heart"? I remember a big name wrote some of their songs like bon jovi or something. I like the song "Crying"

Believe it or not, they were written by Richard Marx.

Though "Edge Of A Broken Heart" is a good song.  8)

Written By: Oliver on 01/04/05 at 10:30 am

Personally I was always more into Warlock, Doro Persch is a fine bird, but I've got two Vixen albums on vinyl, and I even saw them live here in Copenhagen, and I love their song IT WOULDN'T BE LOVE 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...