inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80s children's movie, title please

Written By: luv4christ on 08/05/04 at 11:14 pm

I am looking for a movie from the 80s that I believe is called The Huggle Bunch.  It is about a young girl who goes through her mirror to a world of Huggles. They are little stuffed people, but the young girl is a real actor.  It is a childrens movie.  If somewhere could provide the correct title and who produced this movie, I would be grateful. God Bless.

Subject: Re: 80s children's movie, title please

Written By: Lisa on 08/05/04 at 11:16 pm

Is it this?
http://imdb.com/title/tt0173915/

Written By: luv4christ on 08/05/04 at 11:24 pm

Yes, thank you.  I have been looking all over the web for someone who knew about this.  A family member told me recently that she believed that this movie never existed.  Thank you again and God Bless.

Written By: Kerry on 09/19/04 at 2:14 pm

hiya i am in essex england & cannot find this dvd anywhere to buy, i watched it when i was younger & now im beginning to think i will never get to watch it again...if anyone knows where i can get it, please e-mail me back, thanks  ::)

Written By: Kerry on 09/19/04 at 2:18 pm

:D also has anyone ever heard of "THE WOLVES OF WILLERBEY CHASE"  (not sure on spelling) as i would like this 2, thanks x  ::)

Written By: Icemaidnrebix on 11/02/04 at 8:51 am

I saw this film on my birthday when I was 13 (1991) The Wolves Of Willerby (I can't spell it either)Chase, it's a good film...

Written By: karen on 11/02/04 at 9:23 am

It might be spelt Willowby Chase  ???

Check for new replies or respond here...