inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: anarchy alley? sundance? kasbah? santa rosa the 80s

Written By: harry on 08/12/04 at 11:51 pm

hi,

does anybody remember santa rosa in the 80s? :)

Subject: Re: anarchy alley? sundance? kasbah? santa rosa the 80s

Written By: Jason on 01/31/05 at 6:13 pm

Hell ya! I've been trying to hook up with some people I know how to from there, so without further adieux, HOWDEEEE!

Written By: johnny on 06/13/05 at 2:12 pm

[ SANTA ROSA, CA. Anarchy alley-that's where you would find me if i wasn't at a punk rock show

Written By: DellCry on 09/20/05 at 3:01 pm

Yep, until they yuppified it and yanked out the phone booth (to keep bridgette from making illegal calls to her guy in the UK) I spent lots of time there.

Brian
aka Dell

Written By: bj26 on 09/20/05 at 3:04 pm

Was there a lot of talk there about California falling into the sea?

Written By: Jason M. on 10/26/07 at 5:36 pm

hi,

I practically lived there, between there and Johnny Fry's garage and Brian Oblivions house and Alicia's house.
;-)

if you want drop me massage at myspace.com/iasion

Peace out... Jason M.

Written By: the boy of pierre on 05/27/08 at 1:22 am

Hell ya! I've been trying to hook up with some people I know how to from there, so without further adieux, HOWDEEEE!
hello my name is pierre. i totally remember the aey i used 2 live with sean arnold, if you remember me let me know check me out on my space@ www,myspace.com/theboyofpierre....chat soon :o

Written By: the boy of pierre on 05/27/08 at 1:26 am

hi,

does anybody remember santa rosa in the 80s? :)o m g yes i do !!!! i used 2 live with sean arnold and take m1and go on some awesome trips my name is pierre...used 2 hang out in 1985....i have a classic picture of me and others hanging out in the alley...check it out on my space www.myspace.com/theboyofpierre... :o

Written By: the boy of pierre on 05/27/08 at 1:42 am

U WANNA HOOK UP WITH PIERRE????

Written By: the boy of pierre on 05/27/08 at 1:45 am

Yep, until they yuppified it and yanked out the phone booth (to keep bridgette from making illegal calls to her guy in the UK) I spent lots of time there.

Brian
aka Dell
YEAH I TOTALLY REMEMBER THE PAY PHONE AND GOING 2 SAWYERS NEWS AND BUYING CLOVES AND CIGERETTES 4 A QUARTER AND HANGING OUT @ SEAN ARNOLD'S HOUSE AND FRYING BALLS....DO YOU KNOW OF ME (PIERRE)??????

Written By: KR on 08/08/08 at 2:37 am

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sean? I think he changed his name to Taylor.  Can't make picture bigger.  Please respost.  Thx!

Written By: theboyofpierre on 09/29/08 at 10:26 pm

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sean? I think he changed his name to Taylor.  Can't make picture bigger.  Please respost.  Thx!
yes he did chnged his name 2 taylor , i haven't seen him since 1990 saw him @ the pleasuredome in the city......we use 2 totally live 2 gether back in summer 0f 85.....we used 2 go club nah/ moda back then.....i would love 2 see him agian but only place i know where 2 check is he;s mom place off sonoma ave...who r u?????

Written By: primary on 03/29/09 at 11:13 am

hello my name is pierre. i totally remember the aey i used 2 live with sean arnold, if you remember me let me know check me out on my space@ www,myspace.com/theboyofpierre....chat soon :o
  theri will be a primary renunio show in walnut creek heather farm  oct 24  this can be found on myspace search global dance primary lipps old shool eighties  350 member and 600 photos

Written By: harry leras on 01/26/10 at 9:57 am

hi,

I do  this is harry from primary/ sundance  what ever happened to shawn/ tyler  or his friend mary from rohnet park  
their will be a reunion  july 24 here's a link  http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/group.php?gid=129135581871  get ahold of me throw the face book  site

Written By: nicole mcgall on 09/11/11 at 8:09 pm

hi,

OMG I WAS JUST DOING A SEARCH FOR SEAN ARNOLD AND I SAW THIS!!!! I USED TO HANG OUT AT SEANS ALOT, DOING ECSTACY AND GOING TO THE SUNDANCE...HAHAHA KAZBAH IF WE HAD TO! I WAS AROUND WHEN, EZRA, CAT, DAMN,THE NAMES ARE HARD TO REMEMBER RIGHT NOW...ROSIE,ER...
FEEL FREE TO HOLLER!!

Written By: nicole mcgall on 09/11/11 at 8:12 pm

yes he did chnged his name 2 taylor , i haven't seen him since 1990 saw him @ the pleasuredome in the city......we use 2 totally live 2 gether back in summer 0f 85.....we used 2 go club nah/ moda back then.....i would love 2 see him agian but only place i know where 2 check is he;s mom place off sonoma ave...who r u?????

PIERRE!@!! ME YOU AND CHRISTY AND ERICA WOULD RUN AROUND COST PLUS AND TOYS R US LIKE A BUNCH OF DORKS!! MAD FUN!!!! IM NICOLE REMEMBER ME? CHRISTY HAD THE RUST COLORED BUG AND ERIKA WAS THE GOOD TIME GIRL HAHA

BLACK TRENCH COAT MAFIA FOR REAL!

Written By: steve cook on 01/07/12 at 12:09 am

if u knew sean arnold tyler now u can send your name and number and ill forward it ti him stevocook69@aol.com 707 696 1006 late

Subject: looking for

Written By: gina on 07/20/12 at 4:32 am

I used to hang out there in the late 80's before it moved to the hill. I'm looking for shannon york, fiendish, chainsaw and people whose names I forget. I even have a picture of a group of us back in the day at the alley.

Check for new replies or respond here...