inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Where Can I Find a Miami Vice Suit?

Written By: Trent7500 on 08/17/04 at 5:10 pm

I am throwing an 80's party and I need to find a place where I can get a White Miami Vice looking suit jacket and pants.  If anyone knows a website or anything please let me know.  Thanks.

Subject: Re: Where Can I Find a Miami Vice Suit?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/17/04 at 5:36 pm

Have you checked out Goodwill stores ;)

Written By: Doc Brown on 08/17/04 at 11:05 pm

That was lame, RNR!

Trent, you may want to check costume shops and any theme stores like Hot Topic and Spencer Gifts in your area. And it may be a long shot, but if you have a Planet Hollywood near you, see if there's anything in their gift shop, especially in the Miami area, perhaps you can have one shipped to you. Don Johnson donated a suit to that PH in 1994, complete with pink pastel T-shirt. Good luck!

Your Pal,
Doc

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/17/04 at 11:10 pm

That was lame, RNR!

I know....I apologize ;)

Written By: rubixgirl on 08/18/04 at 8:03 am

I know you may have been joking, but alot of the Goodwill shops around my area have great retro clothes. In fact, the local 80's station and the Goodwill stores in the area teamed up to have an 80's outfit contest.

Also, you could try ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52403&item=8125511300&rd=1

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/18/04 at 2:24 pm

I know you may have been joking, but alot of the Goodwill shops around my area have great retro clothes. In fact, the local 80's station and the Goodwill stores in the area teamed up to have an 80's outfit contest.

Also, you could try ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52403&item=8125511300&rd=1

I was Tongue In Cheek....kinda serious yet looking for a laugh! Good Luck ;)

Written By: I_love_Miami_Vice on 08/23/04 at 2:17 pm

Try INTERNATIONAL MALE  catalog, for sure you will find incredibly similar suits there, even in the pastel colors!, believe me!

Check for new replies or respond here...