inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: An obscure eighties song

Written By: Marla on 09/03/04 at 3:50 pm

Hi there,

Has anyone heard of a song with the chorus of (and I hope I have the lyrics right):  "Moments in time, live forever in my mind...moments in time ____________...moments like this".  The words "Hey hey, oh yeah" are sung in the background of the song, and are repeated again near the end as "Hey hey, oh yeah, she's my baby, hey, oh yeah".  It has kind of a 50's flavor.  It's a male singing it, with I think both male and female voices singing the chorus and the background.  I did a lyric search and it hit on The Alarm's song Moments in Time, but unfortunately that's not the right song.  Any ideas?  It's driving me nuts that I can't find out what the name of this song is and who sings it.  Thanks :)

-Marla :)

Subject: Re: An obscure eighties song

Written By: rubixgirl on 09/03/04 at 5:44 pm

Possibly Take Me Home Tonight by Eddie Money??? ???

Subject: Re: An obscure eighties song

Written By: Marla on 09/07/04 at 9:21 am

Hi rubixgirl :)

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately it's not that song.  I've been searching for this song for so long, and no one seems to have heard of it.  I wish I had more information on it - what I can provide is so vague... It makes me think, did I imagine the darn thing??

-Marla :)

Check for new replies or respond here...