inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking ofr An 80s computer game

Written By: Scrdcow on 09/04/04 at 10:43 am

Hi everyone!  I am hoping you can help me, as I have been searching for the name of a computer game from the period of 1984-1987 for a very long time.  I used to play it in school.  I can remember you had to trade things.  There was a woman with baskets, a talking bird,and I believe a plane crash and bananas.  I remember there were graphics, and you had to use text to tell the game what to do.  I have even written to software companies! Please Help.

Subject: Re: Looking ofr An 80s computer game

Written By: angelgirl on 09/07/04 at 6:46 pm

Was it a parrot??
On Commodore 64?

Could be called AMAZON

Hope this helped..If not, sorry!!

Subject: Re: Looking ofr An 80s computer game

Written By: BlaznFattyz on 09/07/04 at 9:33 pm

Hi everyone!  I am hoping you can help me, as I have been searching for the name of a computer game from the period of 1984-1987 for a very long time.  I used to play it in school.  I can remember you had to trade things.  There was a woman with baskets, a talking bird,and I believe a plane crash and bananas.  I remember there were graphics, and you had to use text to tell the game what to do.  I have even written to software companies! Please Help.

Was it Big Bird in Compton?

Check for new replies or respond here...