inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Name this movie, please.

Written By: JB on 09/10/04 at 1:58 pm

It is about a boy (I think).  His hair won't stop growing.  I'm talking about growing all the way down the street, Rapunzel type sh*t.  Anyway there's this bad guy that uses his hair to make these magic paintbrushes that basically paint these beautiful masterpieces just by touching them to the canvas.  Does anyone out there know what the hell I'm talking about (because I'm quite sure I don't)?

Subject: Re: Name this movie, please.

Written By: joedeertae on 09/10/04 at 2:11 pm

UUUUUUHHHHHHHhhhhhh?? ??? Were you on anything  ;) when you saw this movie? (j/k)
Is this an animated movie or a cartoon or...?

J.Dirt 8)

Written By: JB on 09/11/04 at 10:40 am

It was not animated.  It had real actors and it was real, damn it.  It used to come on HBO.  Somebody's gotta remember.  It was well before I started using drugs. 

Written By: Doc Brown on 09/11/04 at 2:28 pm

A kid named Michael goes bald after being scared out of his wits by something, then concocts a peanut-butter-based potion to slather on his head. His hair grows back like he wanted, but now it won't stop. I can't recall the name of his sister, father, oriental friend, or the bad guy, but I do recall the title. OTOH, I think I saw it on Nick or the Disney Channel.
The Peanut Butter Solution
I hope this helps!

Your pal,
Doc

Written By: Howard on 09/12/04 at 9:46 am

http://www.garnersclassics.com/pics/posters/butter.jpg

Here is the picture to the film. :)

Howard

Written By: JB on 09/13/04 at 3:16 pm

Thanx Doc, Immensely helpful.

Written By: kadie on 09/18/04 at 9:10 pm

OMG IT IS THE PEANUT BUTTER SOLUTION! MY SISTER GOT THAT MOVIE FOR MY NEICE FROM WAL-MART FOR LIKE 10$. I remember that movie as well and couldn't think of it until I told my sister and she informed me of what movie it was...

Check for new replies or respond here...