inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Something differant, Favorite 80's car....

Written By: BackIn86 on 09/12/04 at 2:28 am

Hi everyone, another newbie.

Just wondering what is everyones favorite car from the 80's? Anyone drive an 80's car?

I love the 80's Pontiac Trans Am. I have 2 '83's. A silver one and a blue one. I love cruising when they have 80's weekends on Star 98.7.

Great site!

Subject: Re: Something differant, Favorite 80's car....

Written By: hysteric et vous on 09/12/04 at 5:38 am

I like the 80's toyota Celica.  My parents had this car when I was little, cream colored with a wierd blue leather interior and that hatch back thing with the black window slats on the back window.  I thought to myself, this is a cool car, why the heck are my parents driving this, lol? 

Written By: sputnikcorp on 09/12/04 at 10:49 am

i liked the fieros when they came out. i had a friend who owned one and we would go cruising around town. the car, i swear was so low, i was looking at curbs at eye height.

i drive an 80s car. an '89 mercury topaz. it's a piece of s**t but it gets me around. still the same tranny and engine.

Written By: BackIn86 on 09/12/04 at 9:12 pm

lol those Fieros are neat little cars. They are just like minitaure Firebirds lol.

Check for new replies or respond here...