inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: cereals

Written By: kevin on 09/14/04 at 10:06 am

i was reading the cereals of the 80's section and it brought back some good and sugary memories :)  but there is one cereal i have often wondered about that was not on the list.  this cereal would have been around in the late 70's and 80's.  it looked similar to kellogs special k but was chocholate and had a different name.  im not sure if it was by kellogs or not.  i used to eat this cereal all the time, it was my favorite but for some reason i always thought (afterwards) that it was kellogs sugar smacks which has not been available in canada for a long time now.  but when i read the description of sugar smacks on this site it did not match and a quick search on the net proves it was not.

any help?  also i think the box was a bit of a strange shape.  it was not as tall as most cereal boxes and it was wider.  i think the package was yellow and brown.

Check for new replies or respond here...