inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Shampoos- anyone remember this shampoo/cond.?

Written By: iaksakkath on 09/21/04 at 10:51 pm

There was this shampoo/cond. my mom used to buy, it was called "Spring Feeling". It was in a lime green bottle w/ a handle, like a small syrup bottle. I loved that shampoo, it really made my hair smell just like "spring". I wish it was still being made today. Does anyone remember this stuff?

Subject: Re: Shampoos- anyone remember this shampoo/cond.?

Written By: rubixgirl on 09/22/04 at 7:51 am

Was it Pert Shampoo?

Written By: d on 04/29/09 at 11:19 am

There was this shampoo/cond. my mom used to buy, it was called "Spring Feeling". It was in a lime green bottle w/ a handle, like a small syrup bottle. I loved that shampoo, it really made my hair smell just like "spring". I wish it was still being made today. Does anyone remember this stuff?

i remember it and i loved the smell. 1980s shampoo smells were awesome. andrew jergens made spring feeling shampoo. pert was made by proctor and gamble and had that cool moon and stars on it in the early 1980s. it smelled good too but spring feeling was better.

Written By: mrsdoolittle on 09/16/11 at 8:48 pm

YESSSSSS!!!!!  I LOVED that shampoo!!!!!  I have been trying to appeal to The Vermont Country Store, who is collecting nostalgic recipes for products and remaking them (like Body on Tap shampoo (with beer in it), Lemon Up (with the lemon on top), Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific, etc.  They sell these for about $14/bottle, but they are worth the trip down memory lane!!!  They haven't done anything about Spring Feeling bcz. they haven't had enough people ask for it to merit their searching for the recipe.  Ask them!!!!  I would LOVE to have that smell back!!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...