inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80s commercials

Written By: ktelqueen on 09/21/04 at 11:17 pm

i found this link tonight and i know some of you will enjoy this blast from the past  :)
http://www.x-entertainment.com/downloads/

Subject: Re: 80s commercials

Written By: dcs84 on 09/22/04 at 10:41 am

I've seen that site before, pretty stimulating.  But my favourite ads of the 80s were the ones featuring "Crazy Eddie" you'd know em if you lived in the tri-state area in the early 80's.

Written By: rubixgirl on 09/22/04 at 10:53 am

I've seen that site before, pretty stimulating.  But my favourite ads of the 80s were the ones featuring "Crazy Eddie" you'd know em if you lived in the tri-state area in the early 80's.
Is that the guy from the commercial that they show in Splash! when she's at the mall?

Written By: Allie Fox on 12/01/04 at 12:08 pm

That's him!

His prices are INSANE!!!

Written By: rubixgirl on 12/01/04 at 12:32 pm

Too funny.  :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/01/04 at 12:37 pm

Good old, "Crazy Eddie". I remember one time SNL did a skit of "Crazy Eddie". I was in D.C. at the time watching it someone who had never been to the Tri-state area and I was laughing my head off and he just kept looking at me and saying, "I don't get it."

Cat

Written By: Howard on 12/01/04 at 8:17 pm

http://www.pocketcalculatorshow.com/crazyeddie/graphics/crazy-eddie-ad1.jpg

His facial expressions always scared me half to death.He was INSANE! ;D

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...