inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Eighties Online Comic Strip

Written By: ComicCreator on 09/24/04 at 5:26 pm

Just wanted to stop by and make you all aware of an online comic strip set around Christmas Eve 1983.  It's called FEAST OF THE SEVEN FISHES and you can read it at www.sunnyfundays.com.  What's more, if you are so inclined, you can actually feature the strip on your own websites absolutely free.  We just want to get the story out there.

The strip has a kind of MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING vibe - albeit with an Italian family from near Pittsburgh, PA as they deal with young love, beer and wine, calamari, and the fine art of soaking salt cod. If you love the eighties, Italian cooking, and laughing you'll enjoy the strip.

So again, I invite you to visit the strip (it's archived, btw, so you can catch up on the first three weeks of the strip you may have missed) and welcome your feedback.

And yes, the thing is pretty autobiographical.  What can I say? The eighties put the zap on my head!

Thanks for reading,
Robert Tinnell
Writer/ FEAST OF THE SEVEN FISHES

Check for new replies or respond here...