inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: looking for info on flower patch kids

Written By: hiyajapan on 09/28/04 at 8:57 pm

any info you could post would be good

Subject: Re: looking for info on flower patch kids

Written By: Niko101 on 09/29/04 at 1:30 pm

Do you mean Cabbage Patch Kids? If so, their web site should have everything you might want to know...
http://www.cabbagepatchkids.com

Written By: MLB on 10/08/04 at 1:41 pm

No real info for you but here's this anyway. 
I think i had one. Cute Cabbage patch knockoff's with plastic heads that never really got sewn to their bodies.  Mine had a string around the "shoulder area" to tie on the head and the knot was always coming undone and her head would be floppy in her shirt. She had a little pair of overalls and a gingham check shirt and "blonde" (yarn) curly hair.    Don't remember anything else except the body was very soft, and the shoes were white vinyl "boots" sewn onto the feet.  Other than the head issue the dolly was quite sweet. Excellent for hugging during a nap or at bed because they were so soft. And the body had good seams, It would sit in a doll stroller (pram) without falling over. I don't remember a pamphlet with the doll or the particulars of the box or anything else tho', sorry. 

Written By: Howard on 10/08/04 at 4:00 pm

http://images.cabbagepatchkids.com/images/babies/cmk966-d.jpg

Wow,this could one of my sisters and didn't even know it.This CPK's name is Alicia Starr  ;D

Howard

Written By: SeptGrl80 on 10/15/04 at 8:07 pm

Yikes give that doll long brown curly hair and it will look exactly like Star Jones  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...