inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: X-entertainment.com

Written By: Abercrombie86 on 10/01/04 at 3:13 pm

anybody been there yet?

Subject: Re: X-entertainment.com

Written By: Abercrombie86 on 10/01/04 at 3:17 pm

cool commercials.i dig the hi-c one  ;)

Written By: kslack on 10/01/04 at 3:26 pm

I read it everyday. Hours of entertainment.

Written By: Jedi_Rocks on 10/01/04 at 11:07 pm

X-entertainment.com is a great site.  It's particulary great for those of us who spent our childhoods in the 1980s.  Lots of He-Man, Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Ghostbusters stuff in there.  I could tell that the website owner was in my age range, but still around 3 or 4 years younger then me, because it doesn't give much attention to the early 80s, except the occasional nod to Atari, E.T., or Return of the Jedi,...the focus seems heavy on the mid and late 80s, but it's a great 80s kid site nonethless. 

There is even a lot of early 90s kids stuff in there, which probably explains why it has attracted a ton of kids in the 21 and under crowd that were too young to accurately remember the 80s.  You'll find a lot of teenagers/early 20's there that like getting nostalgic over their early 90s childhood stuff. 

Written By: Davester on 10/03/04 at 4:16 am

Great site!  I've been visiting X-Entertainment since it's debut.  There are many similar sites out there. 

Written By: Howard on 10/03/04 at 9:38 am

I think it's a great site.I used to go there years ago for all my 80's commercial fixes. :)

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...