inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: T.V. Movie "Don't Go To Sleep"

Written By: slwoodward2 on 10/05/04 at 12:32 pm

Have any of you ever seen this made for t.v. movie about this girl who was killed in a car accident comes back to haunt her family. HOLY COW! This movie scared me to death. I was only like 7 or 8 when it first aired and it still scares me when I think about the ending of that movie.

You'll know what I mean if you've ever seen it. I wonder if it has aired since then. It was pretty good movie for it to be on t.v.

I just registered on this site today. Never knew it existed. I love the 80's and love remembering the good ole' times.

Subject: Re: T.V. Movie "Don't Go To Sleep"

Written By: slwoodward2 on 10/05/04 at 1:08 pm

Valerie Harper played the mother and the young boy was played by Oliver Robins (Robbie from Poltergeist).

Written By: rubixgirl on 10/05/04 at 1:22 pm

Here's a good site for that movie w/ pics
http://www.hysteria-lives.co.uk/hysterialives/Hysteria/dont_go_to_sleep.html

Written By: eightieschick53 on 11/12/04 at 6:58 pm

I saw that movie when I was about 12 years old. My mom taped it off the TV on TBS, back before TBS started showing the same movies over and over. LOL  ;). It was a very well-made movie I found, and it had a good story, good actors and a killer ending! (Pardon the pun). I try to watch the movie every now and then as it is still one of my favorites. It had Valerie Harper, Dennis Weaver, Robin Ingnacio (one of the little girls on the movie Annie) and Ruth Gordon (she played on Rosemary's Baby).

Written By: Rhiannon on 11/22/04 at 1:11 pm

Hey there!

I totally remember that movie...in fact I was thinking about it not that long ago!  I was actually wondering if it's available on DVD/VHS.  Same with the TV movie "The Day After."

Have any of you ever seen this made for t.v. movie about this girl who was killed in a car accident comes back to haunt her family. HOLY COW! This movie scared me to death. I was only like 7 or 8 when it first aired and it still scares me when I think about the ending of that movie.

You'll know what I mean if you've ever seen it. I wonder if it has aired since then. It was pretty good movie for it to be on t.v.

I just registered on this site today. Never knew it existed. I love the 80's and love remembering the good ole' times.

Written By: rubixgirl on 11/22/04 at 1:27 pm

Hey there!

I totally remember that movie...in fact I was thinking about it not that long ago!  I was actually wondering if it's available on DVD/VHS.  Same with the TV movie "The Day After."

The Day After is available in DVD and Don't Go To Sleep is only in VHS format, unless someone has burned it to a DVD.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001WTVUW/imdb-adbox/102-2091576-8924116

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006RCUE/ref=ase_imdb-adbox/103-5733573-3284604?v=glance&s=video

Check for new replies or respond here...