inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Having an 80's day at work!!!

Written By: funibair on 10/08/04 at 6:36 pm

We are having an 80's day at the end of the month!!!  Any ideas on WHERE I can find some great 80's stuff???  I can make a lace headband with the bow on it - that's no problem...but where can I find some clothes????

Thanks!!  :D

Subject: Re: Having an 80's day at work!!!

Written By: RojoP on 10/08/04 at 8:46 pm

If by chance you live in the Los Angeles area -
There is a great place right on Hollywood Blvd that sells a ton of retro clothing at dirt cheap prices.  I forgot the name, but if you are interested I can track it down for you.

Written By: rubixgirl on 10/09/04 at 7:49 pm

Typically second hand stores or goodwill stores will have retro clothes. An 80's day at work sounds like so much fun. I wish my job would do that. What do you do?

Written By: Howard on 10/10/04 at 6:54 pm

http://www.rustyzipper.com

Over here,they have plenty of retro 80's clothes and stuff.

Howard

Written By: funibair on 10/12/04 at 9:30 am

Hi all!  We are having a Halloween week - one day is pick your favorite era 50s, 60s, 70s, or 80s - and I'm picking the 80s!!  I went searching for some retro stuff this weekend - couldn't find ANYTHING! :(  I looked at three different thrift stores!  I guess I'll keep searching...I have 2 weeks to get something together!

Thanks for your replies!
~Stephanie

Written By: Twister on 10/12/04 at 1:16 pm

I had a 70's party for my friend and oriental trading had almost everything I needed, now of course you get dozen quantities of things but if its for a party thats cool..

Hope this helps..

Twister

Check for new replies or respond here...