inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fashion

Written By: Amanda on 10/13/04 at 8:02 pm

Tomorrow is decade day at my school and I wanted to dress up like the 80's. The problem is that I don't know what to wear. Right now all I have is: a white t-shirt with some neon colors on it tied to one side, a pair of ripped jeans, and a side ponytail with a big scrunchie. Is this enough? I would appreciate it if you have any ideas or thoughts. Thanks  :)

Subject: Re: Fashion

Written By: KL on 10/13/04 at 8:32 pm

Tomorrow is decade day at my school and I wanted to dress up like the 80's. The problem is that I don't know what to wear. Right now all I have is: a white t-shirt with some neon colors on it tied to one side, a pair of ripped jeans, and a side ponytail with a big scrunchie. Is this enough? I would appreciate it if you have any ideas or thoughts. Thanks  :)

Some people  wore converse sneakers or hi tops so that their socks were visible , another popular item is rubberband bracelets

Check for new replies or respond here...