inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: LIZARD BABY

Written By: kcstar on 10/28/04 at 9:42 pm

Ok, when I was really young, I would say between '83 and '87, I remember seeing a tv movie in which a woman has a baby. Everything is cool, then the baby begins to transform and turns into this alien/lizard thing. The camera starts closing in on the weird baby thing and it sticks out this long snake-like tongue. It terrified me so much when I was younger that I went running and screaming out of the living room. It is one of those memories from my childhood that has stayed with me my entire life, but I cannot remember what the movie was called. I asked my dad, and he said it was something like the invaders or the aliens or something. I looked online, but I cannot find anything. Does anyone else knwo what I am talking about or can anyone help me? I would LOVE to be able to see that again.

Subject: Re: LIZARD BABY

Written By: sputnikcorp on 10/28/04 at 10:02 pm

the show your looking for is 'V'. the aliens in that show were lizards. that episode freaked me out as well.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 10/28/04 at 10:03 pm

My hubby says its a mini series called "V"    

Its about aliens that come to earth and appear to be human but are really lizards underneath.  The lady has a affair with a man who's an alien and she has a alien lizard baby.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 10/28/04 at 11:37 pm

Yup, I remember being glued to the screen for that sight! The woman's name was Robin. She was a sixteen year old girl who slept with an alien (but, he was a good-looking one, named Brian, I must say!)

Tanya

Written By: kcstar on 10/29/04 at 4:11 pm

Thanks! I was only about 4 or 5 when I saw it and it has been stuck in my mind ever since!

Written By: Howard on 10/29/04 at 7:07 pm

Would V happen to be on DVD? ???

Howard

Written By: rubixgirl on 10/30/04 at 12:40 am

Would V happen to be on DVD? ???

Howard

It sure would! :)

Check for new replies or respond here...