inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: looking movie title where statue is knocked over by every car that drives up

Written By: TT on 11/02/04 at 7:01 pm

every car that pulls up at this house knocks some kind of statue or gnome or something similar over (which might have been a little funny) and inside the house there is one room that becomes a jungle...i think there may have been "something" in the jungle, but I can't remember. I don't know if it was comedy or not. I can't remember any of the actors, it's not jumangi with robin williams, it's may have been made anywhere from 70's to 90's, i have a feeling its 80's or early 90's. Any help is appreciated.
T.   :)
Thanks in advance

Subject: Re: looking movie title where statue is knocked over by every car that drives up

Written By: mr.smith s on 11/02/04 at 7:03 pm

didn't home alone 1 do that as well with the pizza delivery guy?

sorry no jungle, just a neurotic little boy lost, from his home and his heart

Subject: Re: looking movie title where statue is knocked over by every car that drives up

Written By: Indy Gent on 11/02/04 at 7:19 pm

Could it have been "Jungle 2 Jungle" with Tim Allen?

every car that pulls up at this house knocks some kind of statue or gnome or something similar over (which might have been a little funny) and inside the house there is one room that becomes a jungle...i think there may have been "something" in the jungle, but I can't remember. I don't know if it was comedy or not. I can't remember any of the actors, it's not jumangi with robin williams, it's may have been made anywhere from 70's to 90's, i have a feeling its 80's or early 90's. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Written By: TT on 11/02/04 at 7:30 pm

it wasn't home alone or jungle 2 jungle...but thanks anyway.  :)

Written By: rubixgirl on 11/02/04 at 10:44 pm

Thanks in advance

Oh, gosh that sounds familiar. Not so much the jungle part (though that sort of reminds me of Jumanji) but the car knocking over the statue. I asked another friend of mine who is really good at movies. So hopefully we'll find out something soon...(it's driving me nuts now  :D )

ETA: possibly Funny Farm? ???

Check for new replies or respond here...