inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Amy Grant's Great Album

Written By: soulful_star on 11/09/04 at 6:32 pm

I just got Amy Grant's new Album "Greatest Hits 1986-2004".  It has been so long since i have listened to Amy's music so i was pretty glad to get this album.  The reason I want to share this info with you is because I am truly glad and admire Amy's hard working in her music career.  She definitely has some downfall due to her divorce with Gary Chapman, yet she is still standing strong and releasing her album after 20 years.  The album has all the best songs which include "baby, baby", "i will remember you", etc.  It also has two new songs and a BONUS CD!  If you like Amy's music (pop/country), should check the album out.. if you have it, what do u think of it?

Subject: Re: Amy Grant's Great Album

Written By: zcrito on 11/10/04 at 12:29 am

I remember her "Find a Way" song from 1985.
Looks like these songs are all after her Christian music period

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000621114/ref=m_art_li_1/103-1346490-3971832?v=glance&s=music

I used to live in Nashville near where she lives (and Vince Gill, too) and was always hoping for an "Amy sighting" at the local Kroger supermarket, but alas it never happened.  :(

:)

Check for new replies or respond here...