inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for movie title. 80's movie, little creature named Scuzz Bucket. Help!!!

Written By: dj4nrggrp on 11/11/04 at 11:03 am

I am trying to find a late 80's movie. The main characters name is Scuzz Bucket. He is a little creature that lives underground. He friends a boy. I think he can be invisible as well. Any help is apreaciated.

Subject: Re: Looking for movie title. 80's movie, little creature named Scuzz Bucket. Help!!!

Written By: capillou on 11/11/04 at 12:24 pm

are you talking about "Little Monsters" with Fred Savage ( of the Wonder Years)....the monster has horns and they both travel to an underground world where Fred Savage's brother is being held captive...?

Subject: Re: Looking for movie title. 80's movie, little creature named Scuzz Bucket. Help!!!

Written By: rubixgirl on 11/11/04 at 12:47 pm

According to imdb, there's not a character named Scuzz Bucket in Little Monsters.

Was it cartoon? or people dressed up?

Subject: Re: Looking for movie title. 80's movie, little creature named Scuzz Bucket. Hel

Written By: dj4nrggrp on 11/11/04 at 9:07 pm

Its not little monsters or a cartoon. All i remeber is the main character is a small little hairy creature. It wasn't a popular movie. I think the kid in the movie gave him the name scuzz bucket.

Written By: onaree on 11/12/04 at 8:26 am

Actually, his name was Fuzzbucket.  I remember this movie.  I think it was a Wonderful World of Disney thing.  Fuzzbucket, in a way, looked a little like a possum that walked upright.

Written By: rubixgirl on 11/12/04 at 8:49 am

Actually, his name was Fuzzbucket.  I remember this movie.  I think it was a Wonderful World of Disney thing.  Fuzzbucket, in a way, looked a little like a possum that walked upright.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0286639/ :)

Written By: allnighter6939 on 11/07/08 at 1:22 pm

i know exactly what u are talkin about. i've tried looking everywhere for it.if u remember he also had chains and when he broke them he got his powers and he also had a broken horn.he is also on king of queens (season 4)doug and carey are standing right in front of him,i've tryed to pause it to see if i could see anything at all that could give me a clue as to where to look but it was to blurry.if u find anything at all to help me search aswell i would appreciate it.

Subject: Re: Looking for movie title. 80's movie, little creature named Scuzz Bucket. Hel

Written By: nikolas on 03/03/09 at 3:44 am

I know the movie. The kid is a trouble maker and his name is Gerber, like the baby food(joke from movie). It was a disney movie and was about this kid and he makes this creature out of random stuff in his kitchen with a blender. The stuff starts glowing green and thus Scuzz bucket was born. He didn't really live under ground. He did later after gerber got mad at him and he ran away. It was one of my favorite movies growing up and I wish they would release it on dvd already. They do have some footage online in various places.

-Nik

Written By: darthjosh79 on 04/20/09 at 10:49 am

The name of the show was " My Pet Monster (1987) ;)

Written By: Tam on 04/20/09 at 11:04 am

The name of the show was " My Pet Monster (1987) ;)

I think not.
My Pet Monster was a cartoon and there wasn't a single character called Fuzzbucket or Scuzzbucket.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0286639/ :)

Rubixgirl got it right! 8)

Written By: holly on 07/23/09 at 8:02 pm

It is FOR SURE called FUZZBUCKET.  I LOVED this movie when I was little.  We had it taped.  It's nearly impossible to find any images or anything on google.  But there is one...and once you see it....those memories will start flooding back. 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/12/09 at 9:48 pm

Behold.... the answer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286639/

Hope that this answers a several year old question.

;D

And further proof....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvtqBXKsTMY

Check for new replies or respond here...