inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: VH1 40 Least Metal Moments

Written By: woops on 11/14/04 at 1:07 am

It was worth viewing & suprising like the fact Michael Bolton co wrote Kiss 1990 hit "Forever". Which I didn't know.

And Metallica enjoyed Avril Lavigne's cover of one of their songs.  :P Though not suprising that Avril doesn't know anything about the (or any like David Bowie & The Sex Pistols) band.

The #1 spot was Vince Neil doing the chicken dance at some gig. Though I agree with the list. Despite it's from VH1.

IMO, Nelson should be ranked #1. Like somebody said, they caused the decline of the hairmetal gernre.  :P

Subject: Re: VH1 40 Least Metal Moments

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/15/04 at 1:02 pm

It was worth viewing & suprising like the fact Michael Bolton co wrote Kiss 1990 hit "Forever". Which I didn't know.

And Metallica enjoyed Avril Lavigne's cover of one of their songs.  :P Though not suprising that Avril doesn't know anything about the (or any like David Bowie & The Sex Pistols) band.

The #1 spot was Vince Neil doing the chicken dance at some gig. Though I agree with the list. Despite it's from VH1.

IMO, Nelson should be ranked #1. Like somebody said, they caused the decline of the hairmetal gernre.  :P

I am scared............... Michael Bolton writing a KISS tune and Vince Neil doing a chicken dance.  :P

Written By: Howard on 11/15/04 at 7:38 pm

How about when KISS revealed themselves after they had washed the makeup off? :P
OR when the young girls had sex with the lead singers of the groups? :o

Howard

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/15/04 at 7:47 pm

How about when KISS revealed themselves after they had washed the makeup off? :P
OR when the young girls had sex with the lead singers of the groups? :o

Howard

Maybe it's just me, but they should have never taken their make up off.  :P

Written By: Howard on 11/15/04 at 7:55 pm

OR how about when one of the groups had satanic rituals or when Ozzy Osbourne ate a live chicken's head? :P

Howard

Written By: Howard on 11/15/04 at 7:57 pm

Maybe it's just me, but they should have never taken their make up off.  :P

They looked much better with the makeup on. ;D

Howard

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/15/04 at 8:22 pm

This is from the 70's, but I have to say Alice Cooper guest starring on The Muppet Show.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/newlands/alice%20cooper/mupso7.jpg

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/15/04 at 8:30 pm

Speaking of heavy metal and Muppets...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/_images/muppets/kermit_ozzy.jpg

Written By: RojoP on 11/19/04 at 12:20 am

I watched that show today.
#1 for me was Kiss teaming with Liza Minnelli for some song.

Check for new replies or respond here...