inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: does anyone know where to find the candy punky's

Written By: shawna on 11/15/04 at 10:43 pm

my sister's favorite candy is punky's i'm pretty sure it's from willy wonka. and she hasn't been able to find them lately. so if anyone knows where to find them in manitoba canada or even grand forks in the states or anywhere else it's be greatly appreciated

Subject: Re: does anyone know where to find the candy punky's

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/03/16 at 11:16 am

my sister's favorite candy is punky's i'm pretty sure it's from willy wonka. and she hasn't been able to find them lately. so if anyone knows where to find them in manitoba canada or even grand forks in the states or anywhere else it's be greatly appreciated
This candy as defined by wiki?

"Punky's was a candy sold by The Willy Wonka Candy Company in the late-1980s and early-1990s. They came in a variety of sweet and sour fruit flavors. Punky's were small, oval in shape, and had a somewhat rough texture, with some slightly larger sugar crystals embedded in the candies.

The box art featured the candies "dressed" in punk fashion. Punky's were discontinued due to low sales. and possibly to their similarity to other Wonka products such as SweeTarts."

Written By: Howard on 03/03/16 at 2:44 pm

https://i0.wp.com/www.modernsuperior.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/punkys-candy-package-logo.jpg

Is this what she's talking about?  ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/03/16 at 2:51 pm

https://i0.wp.com/www.modernsuperior.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/punkys-candy-package-logo.jpg

Is this what she's talking about?  ???
I hope so!

Written By: Foo Bar on 03/05/16 at 7:11 pm

I hope so!

In lieu of +1 Karma - which I owe you on my next visit - yep, I think it is. Much as we get on each other's nerves from time to time, when you do actually answer questions and bring content to the board, you rock.

Check for new replies or respond here...