inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jumpin' Jack Flash

Written By: Owzat on 11/16/04 at 3:52 pm

A while back I asked what the song was that featured in Jumpin' Jack Flash where Terry Dolittle has her dress caught in the shredder at the British Embassy.

Well for anyone who cares I have now finally found out, if anyone remembers and likes the tune it is...................... *drum roll*.............

Khatchaturian - Sabre Dance

And that's quite possibly the last post I'll make for another 12 months, so much so I'll probably be deleted like I have been and have to re-register  :D

Subject: Re: Jumpin' Jack Flash

Written By: zcrito on 11/16/04 at 10:55 pm

A while back I asked what the song was that featured in Jumpin' Jack Flash where Terry Dolittle has her dress caught in the shredder at the British Embassy.

Well for anyone who cares I have now finally found out, if anyone remembers and likes the tune it is...................... *drum roll*.............

Khatchaturian - Sabre Dance

And that's quite possibly the last post I'll make for another 12 months, so much so I'll probably be deleted like I have been and have to re-register  :D

Aram Khachaturian and "Sabre Dance".
How many times have we heard this...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004C8TA/qid=1100662053/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/104-6685971-4828768

Subject: Jumpin' Jack Flash

Written By: Dude111 on 02/17/18 at 9:50 pm

I love this movie!!!!!!!

I had a hard time finding a good copy on VHS ... They really did a bad job!! (The sound was horrible on it (@ least on the linear track))

Finally after 4 or 5 copies I found a decent one....... (An earlier release) -- Its sad,its such a good movie!

I may watch it after I logoff here!!

Subject: Re: Jumpin' Jack Flash

Written By: robby76 on 02/18/18 at 9:54 am

One of my favourite movies too. I remember it being the first film I watched on a plane all the way through. It's easily available on dvd now. I got my copy just recently in fact.

Check for new replies or respond here...