inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for name, year, etc. of TV movie/show

Written By: lizabeth83 on 11/20/04 at 3:29 am

The movie/show was based around this girl who was really upset with her parental figure (Mom?), so she's talking in the mirror and wishing she could be somewhere else or something. Either someone comes and tells her she needs to help them or she goes in search of someone, but either way, the mirror turns rubbery and she falls through - leaving one sneaker behind. Then she turns into a cartoon, and has all these adventures. My clearest memory is of her battling this evil witch-like woman. They are in this cave-like place and the eternal life tree is protected by this glass dome and she ruins the tree and then steals the woman's last golden apple which will give her eternal life and the evil woman starts getting old. Hahah. So the girl saves the land. I turned 7 on Jan. 1, 1990, so I know that this vague memory HAS to be from the 80s.

I think I was totally jiped, because after 1990 the cartoons and shows blew. If only I had been born a couple of years earlier.

Please help me if you can, because I can't find any record of my mirror girl movie at all, and I liked it A LOT.

Subject: Re: Looking for name, year, etc. of TV movie/show

Written By: lizabeth83 on 11/20/04 at 3:58 am

I FOUND IT! See post here: http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,3949.msg176264.html#msg176264

Check for new replies or respond here...