inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Any Skinny Puppy fans out there?

Written By: Rhiannon on 11/23/04 at 11:15 am

Skinny Puppy totally rocks...I've been a fan of them since highschool (I'm talkin 90's now here, but The Process was released in 94 so...)

I just want to find other people who like them...their fans seem so rare! :\'(

Subject: Re: Any Skinny Puppy fans out there?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 11/23/04 at 3:08 pm

i am. been a fan since '85 when i heard the 'bites' album at a friends place. i've been a fan of goth and industrial ever since.

Written By: Rhiannon on 11/23/04 at 3:30 pm

So cool...I wish I could say I heard them when but better late than never!

I actually have to say that Remission is one of my faves (Far Too Frail is the best)...I'm a sucker for the dark synth!  Although Too Dark Park and Last Rights have to be the quintessential Puppy albums.

Thoughts on Ministry? Legendary Pink Dots? Cabaret Voltaire?  Throbbing Gristle?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 11/23/04 at 3:47 pm

i like ministry and throbbing gristle. the other two bands you mentioned i've only happened upon recently with the help of internet radio.

Written By: Rhiannon on 11/24/04 at 1:06 pm

Yeah, I actually wound up hearing about Legendary Pink Dots from a friend who had a dub of one of their more recent albums.  They're really cool...not industrial but more like weird goth rock.  Another worth checking out is The Fall, if you haven't already heard of them that is!

Check for new replies or respond here...