inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A Little Crazy

Written By: Crazy4The80s on 11/24/04 at 4:50 pm

OOOPS!!! I guess the reason why many of my messages are not read because my choice of color. Thanks to pointed that out for me.  ;D For now on, I'll be reasonable with my choice of color. Anywho, I am going to ask this question again and maybe it can be read this time.  ::)
Okay...so I am a bit off the wall...eh...I can't help who I am.    So um yeah...any 80's rocker guys out there?    I gotta ask...eh...how I miss the guys with the long hair, ripped and bright tight clothes. :-\\  Seems like no guy is like that anymore...blah!   They are more into the rap scene.  :\'(
Amy H.

Subject: Re: A Little Crazy

Written By: woops on 11/24/04 at 4:58 pm

I'm into '80's rock, but dress more like a '90's  alternative singer. (BTW, I'm not into emo)

Mostly hairbands,  hard rock, & a couple metal bands  (as well with most genres)  like Bon Jovi, Kiss,  Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, Poison, Quiet Riot, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, The Cult, and Def Leppard  :).

Though ripped jeans are still in style.  8)

Written By: Howard on 11/24/04 at 5:16 pm

I myself listen to Classic Rock and really enjoy the music a lot.So you're saying why guys aren't like that anymore? Well,people change over the years.That's why. :)

Howard

Written By: woops on 11/24/04 at 5:35 pm

Well,people change over the years.That's why. :)

Howard

True.  :)

But there's plenty of people in their early 20's, like myself, & teens who are into rock music. Especially from past generations.  8

A couple  of which are on this board.  :)

Written By: Howard on 11/24/04 at 5:42 pm

True.  :)

But there's plenty of people in their early 20's, like myself, & teens who are into rock music. Especially from past generations.  8

A couple  of which are on this board.  :)

Yes woops that's true too.I myself is 30 years old and I'm basically into almost all types of Rock Music. ;)

Howard

Written By: Crazy4The80s on 11/24/04 at 9:44 pm

I'm into '80's rock, but dress more like a '90's  alternative singer. (BTW, I'm not into emo)

Mostly hairbands,  hard rock, & a couple metal bands  (as well with most genres)  like Bon Jovi, Kiss,  Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, Poison, Quiet Riot, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, The Cult, and Def Leppard  :).

Though ripped jeans are still in style.  8)

Hey, you got some taste if I may say so. The way ya dress and the music ya listen to.  ::) I can't complain...Def Leppard is great but Guns N' Roses...ah fond memories of their music...and AC/DC and Kiss are bands my step father and I agree on that are good bands.  8)
-Amy H.  :-*

Written By: woops on 11/24/04 at 11:04 pm

Hey, you got some taste if I may say so. The way ya dress and the music ya listen to.  ::) I can't complain...Def Leppard is great but Guns N' Roses...ah fond memories of their music...and AC/DC and Kiss are bands my step father and I agree on that are good bands.  8)
-Amy H.  :-*

8)

Written By: Crazy4The80s on 11/24/04 at 11:09 pm

8)

;)

Written By: Howard on 11/25/04 at 7:23 pm

I'm not too crazy about the new rock bands that are out these days but I do listen to them from time to time. :)

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...