inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ?........lookin for a band and song name........

Written By: lostinthe80's on 11/25/04 at 11:33 pm

i was at a concert in early 80's.......was the bands name taxi?.......a hit tune by the name of "i'm leavin'"..

does any of this sound familiar to anyone?????  thanks

Subject: Re: ?........lookin for a band and song name........

Written By: Steve Hargrave on 11/27/04 at 12:31 am

Could it possibly be "Leave It" by Yes from there 90125 album?

FYI:  I always assumed that that album was named after a ZIP code, but it turns out that the band actually named it after the catalogue number that their record company assigned to that album.

Written By: doover on 11/29/04 at 7:42 am

taxi stuff i found seemed to be blues jamilia waz one of there songs dont no if that helps

Written By: Steve Hargrave on 12/12/04 at 11:02 pm

i was at a concert in early 80's.......was the bands name taxi?.......a hit tune by the name of "i'm leavin'"..

does any of this sound familiar to anyone?????   thanks

While going through my cd collection, I actually found the song "I'm Leaving" by Taxxi on a rather obscure compilation cd.  I could rip the song and send you the mp3 file if you would like it; just let me know.

Steve

Check for new replies or respond here...