inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: help Who sang "Its horrible being in love when your 8 and a half"

Written By: honeybeez on 11/27/04 at 6:53 pm

Can you please please help me who sang its horrible being in love when your 8 and a half.

Its doing my head in I cant think of the person who sang it and cant get the damm song out of my head.

It goes "its horrible being in love when your 8 and a half, with his picture on my wall and his name upon my scarf".

Any help would be appreciated

Subject: Re: help Who sang "Its horrible being in love when your 8 and a half"

Written By: Paul on 11/27/04 at 8:11 pm

Oh, I'm definitely going to Hell for this...!!

It was sung by Claire & Friends (not sure who Claire was, but if anyone's familiar with the song, it would be surprising if she had any friends left...!) and was featured heavily on BBC kiddy show 'Saturday Superstore', which is presumably how it became a hit...

My utmost condolences on having the thing stuck in your nut - hope it goes away soon...!

Subject: Re: help Who sang "Its horrible being in love when your 8 and a half"

Written By: jonesspeak on 09/19/09 at 8:00 am

Oh, I'm definitely going to Hell for this...!!

It was sung by Claire & Friends (not sure who Claire was, but if anyone's familiar with the song, it would be surprising if she had any friends left...!) and was featured heavily on BBC kiddy show 'Saturday Superstore', which is presumably how it became a hit...

My utmost condolences on having the thing stuck in your nut - hope it goes away soon...!

I think it might have been written by Michael Coleman, who wrote and sang Matchstalk men and matchstalk cats and dogs

Check for new replies or respond here...