inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Live Aid DVD

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/30/04 at 4:40 pm

Today I got the new Live Aid DVD, for around $40 dollars at Future Shop, has anyone got a copy yet? And if so is it any good?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002Z9HT8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Subject: Re: Live Aid DVD

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/30/04 at 5:58 pm

As I said in the other thread about the Live Aid DVD, I'm not gong to bother. It's not the whole concert. Most are partial performances. A few bands aren't even there (because they didn't want to be on the DVD unless they were paid). It isn't worth it, as far as I'm concerned.

Besides, I've already got the full Ultravox performance, so I'm happy. :) (But even that was nothing spectacular...)

Absolutely Vile

Subject: Re: Live Aid DVD

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/30/04 at 6:04 pm

As I said in the other thread about the Live Aid DVD, I'm not gong to bother. It's not the whole concert. Most are partial performances. A few bands aren't even there (because they didn't want to be on the DVD unless they were paid). It isn't worth it, as far as I'm concerned.

Besides, I've already got the full Ultravox performance, so I'm happy. :) (But even that was nothing spectacular...)

Absolutely Vile

Well, I bought it anyways... and I am keeping it.

Check for new replies or respond here...