inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 100 million Bon Jovi fans can't be wrong

Written By: dedoralife on 12/03/04 at 5:06 pm

Have you seen the new Bon Jovi box set? It;s so great! All of the best Bon Jovi songs are on it, of course. But they included all this never before released music. It's kind of like your getting a whole new cd. You also get this book, which is basically like a photo album with letters from the band. I was looking through it at my internship at umvd; I totally forgot how cute they were in the 80's! I love all the hair!!

Subject: Re: 100 million Bon Jovi fans can't be wrong

Written By: 80smuzikhead on 12/03/04 at 5:44 pm

:o And what about the lopard print tights?! OMG, that was scary!  :o I remember back in about '87 when I still read Dolly magazine and Bon Jovi topped just about every catergory in the Reader's Rock Poll.  Stuart Coupe, the music editor was absolutely disgusted, particularly when Slippery When Wet got more votes than U2's The Joshua Tree. He definitely had a point, though I was too young to see it at the time.
Glam metal just doesn't do it for me anymore, though I love "It's My Life" and "Wanted Dead Or Alive" still rocks. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...