inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80's Makeup

Written By: lillypad on 12/04/04 at 4:50 am

Need help. I am a child of the 80's and I feel silly for asking this, but here goes. There was a lipgloss in the 80's, maybe 90's, that came in a bunch of flavors like cola, tutti fruitti etc. I can't think of what it was called. They came in a twist tube with a marbled tube, round top, and the lip gloss was sometimes formed into a heart shape. If anyone can help it would be great. I think it was  something "coolers" :-[

Subject: Re: 80's Makeup

Written By: lillypad on 12/04/04 at 5:24 am

Just helped myself! Kissing Coolers! Does anyone remember these????  :D

Written By: Tanya1976 on 12/04/04 at 3:33 pm

I do!

Tanya

Written By: Heather on 12/05/04 at 5:01 am

:) OMG! Those things were great! Thanks for the blast from the past. I had forgotten all about Kissing Coolers!

Written By: triciamarie1972 on 12/05/04 at 5:55 pm

YEAH!! I remember those! I wonder if you could still buy those!!!! who put them out 'maybellene??glow]

Written By: lillypad on 12/07/04 at 4:41 pm

Maybeline put them out, but they aren't around anymore. I just remembered another toy makeup. Anyone recall Sweet Secrets? I had the cat lipstick. It was a tube, and the lid had a cat that would pop out from the top and sides, and it had a string so you could wear it around your neck! They had a bunch more like eye shadow, blush etc!

Check for new replies or respond here...