inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help remembering a TV show

Written By: Lord Dark Helmet on 12/07/04 at 3:35 am

When I was a kid, on Sunday mornings this show was on and I had this spaceship toy that would work with the show and I could shoot at the bad guys and they could shoot at me and it would register on the toy. The show was so corny, but i loved that I could interact with it.

Any 1 have a clue what I'm talking about?

Subject: Re: Need help remembering a TV show

Written By: sputnikcorp on 12/07/04 at 8:08 am

captain power and the rangers of the future i believe the show was called.

Written By: Allie Fox on 12/07/04 at 10:48 am

It certainly was.  An awesome show indeed.  At least what I remember about it. :-\\

Written By: mitch1987 on 12/07/04 at 12:37 pm

I remember this show and still have a couple of the videos that you could use to interact with your toys. The show was called Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future. It was set in the year 2147 and was about the battles of Captain Jonathan Power and the evil forces of Lord Dread. It had some awesome sets and a pretty good plot to. Wish we still had television like this.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/07/04 at 12:57 pm

It lasted two seasons, I even remember owning a Captain Power figure. I think the show was cancelled eventually due to lack of interest.

Written By: Lord Dark Helmet on 12/09/04 at 7:43 pm

Ya, that's it. THe thing I remember most about it was that 1 set of batteries lasted the whole time I had the toy... but now that i think about it, playing with it for an hour one day a week for 2 seasons makes sence.

Thanks for the help

Check for new replies or respond here...