inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: anyone remeber the band telex

Written By: doover on 12/16/04 at 8:23 pm

they sang a song called twist at santropez i think thats what it waz called its a very wierd song and sang in a diffrent langue im trying to find it if anyone can help it would be great and the song me myself i not the one by dela soul thanx

Subject: Re: anyone remeber the band telex

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 12/16/04 at 9:30 pm

I know them. They do a great cover of Plastic Bertrand's "Ça Plane Pour Moi" and they're from Belgium. Why not look on eMule? They have everything!

By the way, the song is called "Twist À Saint-Tropez." ;)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: doover on 12/17/04 at 5:47 am

thanx bro never new the name of the song proplery thanx for the tip and i have never heard of emule

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 12/17/04 at 9:53 am

thanx bro never new the name of the song proplery thanx for the tip and i have never heard of emule

"Bro?" LOL!!!!! The little pink symbol would indicate I'm female. "Sis" maybe? Anyway, you're welcome. I swear by eMule. It's not the fastest thing in the world, but I've found some pretty valuable stuff on there.

Absolutely Vile

Written By: bryan on 12/17/04 at 10:57 am

Yes, I have one of their records.  They fit well into that whole ethereal early '80s synth-pop a la Visage or Ultravox. 

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 12/17/04 at 11:14 am

Yes, I have one of their records.  They fit well into that whole ethereal early '80s synth-pop a la Visage or Ultravox. 

I have two of their albums and, without waffling on about the band I so adore (not Telex, but one of the other two ;))...I'll just say that I agree. They fit in well.

Absolutely Vile

Written By: doover on 12/18/04 at 7:07 am

sorry sis lol i didnt look lol what a dummy i dont no y i said bro its not normal for me forgive me pls

Check for new replies or respond here...