inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need name of movie..

Written By: QaloSS on 12/20/04 at 12:46 pm

Okay, I cant remember the name of it, but it had a guy on a red motorcycle and he had a suit to match. If I remember correctly, the motorcycle took him back in time to the west ro something. Can anyone remember the name of it??

Thanks

Subject: Re: Need name of movie..

Written By: slikk66 on 12/23/04 at 3:14 am

yo i totally saw that movie..

at the end the helicopter chops up the guy and its just his boots left right????  man im tryin to think, i saw it at the video store for years, i believe it has "time" in the name tho, something like "timebandits" or "timepilot" i think..

good luck!

Written By: rubixgirl on 12/23/04 at 7:48 am

Time Bandits http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081633/?fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxzZz0xfGxtPTIwMHx0dD1vbnxwbj0wfHE9dGltZSBiYW5kaXRzfGh0bWw9MXxubT1vbg__;fc=1;ft=3

Time Cophttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/?fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxzZz0xfGxtPTIwMHx0dD1vbnxwbj0wfHE9dGltZSBjb3B8aHRtbD0xfG5tPW9u;fc=3;ft=21;fm=1

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/23/04 at 9:07 am

Or it could be.....  Timerider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086443/

Hope it helps!

Written By: MonkeyTaco on 12/23/04 at 11:16 am

It was Time Rider... there's another time travel movie from around the same time, were a guy finds a picture of a woman from the mid-1800s so he surrounds him self with mid-1800s stuff. His clothes, money, watch and the hotel he is in has an 1800s decor... and he uses this all to travel back in time just to meet her, and sure-nuf he meets her and they fall in love, but he's shot back to 1980 something when he finds a 1980 something pennie in his coat pocket!

Written By: rubixgirl on 12/23/04 at 2:12 pm

It was Time Rider... there's another time travel movie from around the same time, were a guy finds a picture of a woman from the mid-1800s so he surrounds him self with mid-1800s stuff. His clothes, money, watch and the hotel he is in has an 1800s decor... and he uses this all to travel back in time just to meet her, and sure-nuf he meets her and they fall in love, but he's shot back to 1980 something when he finds a 1980 something pennie in his coat pocket!

That is Somewhere In Time w/ Christopher Reeve...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081534/?fr=c2l0ZT1kZnxteD0yMHxzZz0xfGxtPTIwMHx0dD1vbnxwbj0wfHE9c29tZXdoZXJlIGluIHRpbWV8aHRtbD0xfG5tPW9u;fc=1;ft=4;fm=1

Written By: QaloSS on 12/23/04 at 2:46 pm

TIMERIDER is the movie!!

Dern, that was driving me insane!

Was Time Bandits the one where the 3 kids went to space in the Tilt a Whirl

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/23/04 at 2:48 pm

TIMERIDER is the movie!!

Dern, that was driving me insane!

Was Time Bandits the one where the 3 kids went to space in the Tilt a Whirl

Nope!

Written By: saver on 12/23/04 at 3:27 pm

The 3 kids one was Explorers.

Written By: MonkeyTaco on 12/23/04 at 11:09 pm

Thanks Rubixgirl,
I remember seeing that movie many years ago, and now that I know the name I think I'll try finding it... and watch it again!

Written By: rubixgirl on 01/01/05 at 12:12 pm

Thanks Rubixgirl,
I remember seeing that movie many years ago, and now that I know the name I think I'll try finding it... and watch it again!

You're welcome. :)

Written By: AngeFaitore on 01/02/05 at 12:21 pm

Dude, it sounds like the concept of the video for Phil Collins' 'Don't Lose My Number'.

Written By: OliverDK on 01/04/05 at 8:04 pm

The movie Timerider was the inspiration to Back To The Future III, or so it says on the cover of my VHS copy

Written By: jcw on 01/09/05 at 9:37 pm

Where is this quote from??..... "But I have, no money"... :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...