inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for a toy from the 80's but can't remember the name

Written By: a316sting on 12/25/04 at 12:21 am

I am looking for the name of a line of toys that were vehicles that came with interchangeable weapons and accessories. I've been trying to figure out the name of these toys for a long time and any help would be appreciated.

Subject: Re: Looking for a toy from the 80's but can't remember the name

Written By: mitch1987 on 12/25/04 at 11:31 pm

well I was think that you might mean MASK. It was a toy line from the mid eighties('86 and '87 maybe) that had vehicles that had pop up weapons as well as action figures that were included. Some of the vehicle names where..Rhino Rig, Condor cycle and Piranha. It was a pretty cool line at the time but didn't last to long.hope this helps a little.

Written By: a316sting on 01/08/05 at 3:42 pm

Nope, it's not m.a.s.k. These ones are about the size as the mask cars but they didn't transform. They had peg holes all over and they had interchangeable weapons and armor.

Written By: zaose on 01/10/05 at 3:28 pm

Did they have exchangable "brains" and look somewhat insectish?

Written By: matdn on 01/13/05 at 7:13 pm

i know the tv show " centurions" was of a similar description but i can't say if they had toys released or not?

Written By: kslack on 01/14/05 at 9:00 am

perhaps it was Wheeled Warriors, the vehicles were a mix between machines and organic type objects.

Written By: MN100 on 05/08/05 at 3:41 am

LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF 80'S TOY AND KIDS TV SHOW TWO GROUPS OF KNIGHTS THAT HAD HOLOGRAMS ON THEIR CHESTS OF ANIMALS USED TO FIGHT AGAINST THE ENEMY WHO HAD SIMILAR POWERS, A SELECT FEW OF THESE KNIGHTS HAD METAL STAFFS THAT COULD PRODUCE FURTHER POWERS ANY 1 KNOW THE NAME PLEASE HELP

Written By: Webstor on 05/08/05 at 11:38 pm

MN100,

Could it be "Visionaries" ???

Check for new replies or respond here...