inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: question on breakfast club, please answer

Written By: bendergoonie1988 on 12/29/04 at 10:04 pm

hey, i had two questions that probably will sound stupid, but i was just wondering what everyone thinks... post your opinions!

a.) ok, firstly, at the part where bender's up on the railing and suggests closing the door for the second time, and when he goes to sit down between claire and andy have you ever noticed the weird noise he makes to either of them just before he gets up? what's up with that? just anothe excuse to be annoying? am i totally clueless on something?

b.) what's a brownie hound? (what bender calls vernon as he leaves the room)

sorry, i just really wanted to know! please post any ideas!

;)

I WANNA BE AN AIRBOURNE RANGER!   -bender

Subject: Re: question on breakfast club, please answer

Written By: sputnikcorp on 12/29/04 at 10:49 pm

a)...that was bender being a freak. i do sheesh like that all the time.

b)...brownie hound=brown noser or someone who's a lifer and is a part of the establishment (like vernon)

Written By: bendergoonie1988 on 12/30/04 at 11:30 am

thanks a lot! i figured that on the bender thing, but the brownie hound... gosh that seems really obvious now! don't i feel stupid... anyway, thanks for the reply.

Written By: The Lime Queen on 01/24/05 at 9:59 pm

I always thought that Brownie Hound meant that he has found Bender's drugs before.  If you have ever watched Never Been Kissed, when Drew is in the club, that guy offers her a 'brownie' that was really made with some soft of drugs (don't know what kind).  So, I always thought that it was the same type of thing!

Check for new replies or respond here...