inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: any movie make you cry?

Written By: bendergoonie1988 on 12/29/04 at 10:11 pm

the end of the breakfast club used to...i think just the theme song really got to me. and some personal memories coincided w/it.

that and homeward bound, but that's not an 80's movie.

;D

Subject: Re: any movie make you cry?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 12/29/04 at 10:47 pm

when elias was shot in platoon by barnes and he was later seen running towards the departing choppers as he was gunned down by the pursuing NVA, his arms reaching towards heaven...still brings a tear to my eye.

Subject: although the breakfast club is my favorite 80s movie...

Written By: MonkeyTaco on 12/29/04 at 11:09 pm

although the breakfast club is my favorite 80s movie, I don't believe it ever made me cry!
I used to know that movie almost line for line... I rented it one night about 19 years ago
and never took it back.  The fact that I rented it under a fake name, address, and phone
number has nothing to do with it never getting returned... you believe me , right? :-\\

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/30/04 at 12:26 am

The Bear....

The scene where the mother bear gets crushed by a rock, and the baby too helpless to help save her.  :\'(

Written By: bendergoonie1988 on 12/30/04 at 11:28 am

RE: although the breakfast club is my favorite 80s movie, I don't believe it ever made me cry!
I used to know that movie almost line for line... I rented it one night about 19 years ago
and never took it back.  The fact that I rented it under a fake name, address, and phone
number has nothing to do with it never getting returned... you believe me , right?

heck, yeah, that's hilarious. yeah, the actual movie didn't really make me cry come to think of it, just the theme song. i'm over that now but at first it always made me sad that the movie had to end...
:\'(

Written By: kairi747 on 12/30/04 at 4:27 pm

i cry at just about EVERY movie, hallmark commercials and even the Brady Bunch.  i'm pretty pathetic that way!  :-\\

Written By: Allie Fox on 12/31/04 at 4:42 pm

Although I haven't seen it in a long time, "The Champ" with Ricky Schroeder and Jon Voight made me cry like a little girl.

Of late. . .

I am Sam with Sean Penn.  I don't understand why that man does not have a closet full of Oscars.

Written By: I_love_Miami_Vice on 12/31/04 at 8:12 pm

:\'( One of them is the movie "Powder"......

Written By: saver on 01/04/05 at 5:57 pm

Running on empty

Written By: Dagwood on 01/04/05 at 6:33 pm

Although I haven't seen it in a long time, "The Champ" with Ricky Schroeder and Jon Voight made me cry like a little girl.

The Earthling did it to me, too.  Especially when he gets to the RV that fell over the cliff with his parents in it. 

Written By: Tanya1976 on 01/04/05 at 7:53 pm

Mask - it's so sad that he died in his sleep and his mom (Cher) found him and told him that he can go anywhere he wanted to now. Plus, Steel Magnolias at Shelby's funeral.

tanya

Check for new replies or respond here...